What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Soul Synthetics from Aurora. Anyone use it?

one Q

Quality
Veteran
From the company that does Roots Organic. It's their answer to PBp line. Synthetic with Organic stuff in the mix.

Any thoughts? I was thinking of giving it a go.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
After a talk with the rep I got some good info.

it's basicly a PBp killer. The Infinity is a LKarma killer. PeaK is their Hydroplex killer...

I didnt like the way the rep smashed other nute companies. But I understand that competition is fierce. After i was told how bad XXX-## was, i told rep that I use it and have not had only one problem but plants were always happy.

The rep was cool other than that.

It's a synthetic that has organics mixed in. Their additives seem interesting. Amminos and extracts and what not. I will say that it may be a few more bottles than Im interested in keeping around.

I searched around for ppl using it on other forums and ppl say it's good stuff and the Co is good too.

We'll see.

jackel

i used it inside for one grow, and liked it. i decided to use it outside this year. iv been using age old organics for like 6 years but decided to give is a try. so far i like it. i just recently discovered a few other products they have (big swell, peak, infinity) that i havent tried. i did use here Amino-aid indoors. great stuff, but is really expensive. the other additives i mentioned are in the same price range, so not sure if i will be using any of those or not.
so far i cant complain.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this line rocks! just finished up running some Grinderella on the 5ml master plan from Aurora. master plan is combination of the roots line and soul synthetics.

have some blueberry, ogchem, chem sister and triple kush coming down that were run just with synthetics.

overall very happy with yield and end product

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
big swell is one of the best products ive used, i loved big bud, but big swell is something special.
when do u use the big swell and at what rate? Soil or coco? i think i got a bottle from a buddy of mine and now that u mentioned its peaked a lil intrest in trying it out lol. I run the h&g line for coco and that sounds like a nice lil additive. Thanks

skunktoker

I have used it now for 4 grows And I truly like this stuff a lot I'm using:
Grow
Bloom
Infinity
Amino-aide
Peak
Big-swell

my plants love this stuff ...ST

M

Milhouse

I have used the sample they sent me and liked it as well! I have found it balances my ph around 5.8-6.0 after mixing.

loyalty7

i use the bigswell in coco and roots organics @ 5ml a gal, starting end of 1st week all the way till p/k..

cyat

Veteran
this line rocks! just finished up running some Grinderella on the 5ml master plan from Aurora. master plan is combination of the roots line and soul synthetics.

have some blueberry, ogchem, chem sister and triple kush coming down that were run just with synthetics.

overall very happy with yield and end product

Hey coma howd this compare to the general organics line?

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I'll be interested to hear (as I've been in reading so far). I got a sample kit last time I was at the store.

One thing that I thought was odd was the Amino Aide - it's got a GA of 5-0-0, yet they recommend to use it throughout flowering..? Seems like a lot of N to me.

I just threw a Purple Mr. Nice cutting into a 1 gal smartpot this morning. Today was day 1 for flower for it. It's in a mix of FFOF/Pro Mix HP/EWC, with some Rainbow Mix (~3 TBSP) .. I figure I'll try the Soul Synthetics samples with it.

Anyone use the Oregonism? I haven't yet, but it seems a lot like Mykos to me. Anyone?

Latest posts

Latest posts