What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

rusto

Beast
Nice stuff everyone, this thread needs to be updated more, I know theres a lotta fat colas out there still.

blackone

Veteran
Not as impressive as most of the others - but this week 9 Satori is under a 600W hps with 27 other plants. She's in a 6.5L pot, and I'll be harvesting her in the weekend.
I promise I'll get back with a single cola plant next time I grow this clone - then you're gonna see buds:)

Last edited:

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
nelumbo said:
Zamal+ 600 watt HPS 60 days flo

the same strain Zamal+ 600 watt HPS 90 days flo

I haven't smoke it for the moment and I suppose it has mild high like alway with heavy yielder...

truly congrats for the great result,gotta love the Zamal!!

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Mister Postman said:
Damn D-rock those t5's sure are producing some decent sized colas there.. Really bro, nice job with those ladies.

If you don't mind sharing, I'd be curious to know what your average harvest is per plant (ounces) in that t5 set-up? I'm also curious to know the sq/ft of your grow space under them?

I grow solely for personal smoke, and with being honest with myself that's prolly all I'd need to get by, and get by happily at that. I'm sure I could put together a much stealthier grow then I have now with the hot hids, fans blowing, and ventilation ducts hummin.

Mister Postman, first let me say its a honor to have you acknowledge my grow. I have watched your work on the previous website I use to go to and you Were the first person I heard talk about UVB rays and Im now about to implement this into my grow. You have grown some of the best bud I have ever seen and thats no bull folks. Mister Postman definately has a superior Green thumb than most. As a matter of fact I watched you grow out Sadhu and when I was shopping around for beans I saw Sadhu and remembered how special it looked in your hands so Thats what I have going now.

Anyway to answer your question. I have never weighed out a crop only guesstamation(LOL). I think the biggest crop was about 6-7 ounces dried under the T5's. The tent in the photo's is the Homebox XL 4x4x7 I think. I now have a 400 watt HPS in there and have the T5 in a 2x4x6 and it is my veg tent. Good seeing you around bro. :joint:

For a good yield Chronic but dont spect a super potent high at least in the pheno im smoking know, i remember another one more potent.

53087chronic_bud-med.jpg

:moon: peacee

666elsie

t.o.med said:
this is powerplant in coco just over a lb.

Yo TO WOWWWWW dude what you feed thing that baby,can I try some.
getting buzzed just lookin,alls good :rasta:
How long did you veg em???budtastic!!

t.o.med

thanks i use canna nutes with the canna coco medium drain to waste. they vegged for aprox 6-8 weeks not sure exactly everythings perpetual.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The two heaviest yielders I've come across, and which are suitable for indoor growing are:

Chemdawg D and M39.

But M39 was kicked out of my garden after I fell in love with the Chemdawg D. :)

Tropical

Crazy Composer said:
The two heaviest yielders I've come across, and which are suitable for indoor growing are:

Chemdawg D and M39.

But M39 was kicked out of my garden after I fell in love with the Chemdawg D. :)

I know you have grown many strains, so I pay attention to what you say. What do you like so much about Chemdawg D? How much yield do you get from it? Did you post any pics of it in this thread?