What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Buds and some Wild Thoughts

Babombeez

Watson853 said:

Ahhh DJ's BB, a classic. You are one happy camper, sorry not trying to hijack your thread......

Sorry, me either... Here is Purple Ice: Ice x Blueberry

By the way all those Blueberry pics are astonishing! Well done all!

Beez

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
As said - extensive grow and smoke report on its way, I'll link you to it.

Oh, and apparently Wong Kar Wai just made a film based on this thread :D

1.blueberry-nights-poster.jpg

Starring Natalie Portman and Jude Law. Not bad, but I told them I wanted Chuck Norris to play me :confused:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Nice thread Rosy, beautiful blueberry buds.

Yea I could see you being played by Chuck Norris.

here is a list of facts you may not know about Chuck Norris

- There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.
- When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
- Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
- Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost
- When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.
- Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1CNRhK (Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick)

G

Nice work Rosy. I wish I didn't have to kill my blueberry, but the pests won that round. It was DP and I had to take it at 55 days because we moved, but DAMN. All I have left of it now is a pile of hash. It's so powerful and so tasty.

I don't know why, but on a couple bowls I smoked I'd take a hit, and the exhale would be straight buttery blueberry muffin. If you get a pheno like that it'll floor everyone you know.

Beautiful pics. I'll stick around for the link to the smoke report. :yes:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
- ezra - said:
Yea I could see you being played by Chuck Norris.

If only you knew how much I resemble him ezra, just a bit less beard and more muscle, but the same crotch-swelling wrangler jeans.

Yes, Stonded2Death, that buttered blueberry muffin pheno is my favourite as well, and the hardest hitting IMO. Too bad you lost your keeper, perhaps that can be compensated for somehow...

Thanks doobieduck, I kept going until the battery died. I'll see if I can dig up some more pics. A Blueberry SCROG is planned for 2008.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Rosy C :wave:
Congratulations on a gorgeous blue harvest! Beautiful buds! I'm going to come back and pour over your grow - trying to get ideas for a blue strain for next year... And thanks for your support! -MGJ

G

Hey Rosy :wave:

Incredible photography! What kind of camera do you have?

I hope my Dutch Passion Blueberry comes out that good.. Mine are day 22 right now.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
iCaLiberZ said:
What kind of camera do you have?

I hope my Dutch Passion Blueberry comes out that good

For snapshots I use a Ricoh Caplio R1.

It's a neat, little camera I bought a couple of years ago, at the time it had the best macro functions of all the compact digitals. As I check out recent models, it seems as if the Caplio series is still cutting edge.

You can stick the lens as close as 1 cm. It's dangerous, because you get so close that you end up with a resin-covered lens, and it eats through the anti-reflex coatings.

If you're growing out a full pack of DP Blueberry, I'm sure you'll come across at least one photogenic beauty.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope to see a smokereport soon...congatz on ya chop Rosy :yes:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Yep, grow and smoke report will be up soon, promise. Here's a rooted Blueberry clone, should be even better than the first run:

G

If that bb is anything like mine was they root like it's going out of style or something. Excellent plant to clone IMHO.

TahoeTops

I am looking forward to your smoke report. I have a couple of DP blueberry's in veg right now. They are by far the stinkiest plants in the garden and they are only two weeks old!!!

By the way, can someone tell me the difference between the Blueberry from DJ Short compared to the Blueberry from Dutch Passion?

Ganja Smile

Heyyah Bro !!! :wave:
Very Nice harvest :D Nice color!!!! It will be Colourful winter :D hehehe
Good Luck in next grow!!
Cheers and K+++ 4u

THC•20

Stoned2Death said:
If that bb is anything like mine was they root like it's going out of style or something. Excellent plant to clone IMHO.

Yeah, I've heard so much about the BB being a shitty plant to clone but honestly BB roots well and actually takes off very fast with growing after rooting. Almost faster than the mother grew from seed. And yeah Tahoe my plants were stinking up their area at only 2 wks too. Stinky plants they are. During the initial beginning of flower the smell goes away and then comes back stronger than ever around the 3rd-4th wk. I'm in 6th wk now. I hope it doesn't smell my whole house up at the end of this journey. Also when do most of you guys harvest your Blueberry plants? I have DP BB and I believe it's of the F2 gen. I was thinking of cutting it down on the 70th day but I'm getting impatient looking at those trichomes frost those buds up like snow! Haven't had a harvest since August.

Last edited:

sourchronic

how is the hight on that f-13. I can't make up my mind between blueberry and f-13. I like up, go on get movin' happy stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts