What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I didnt believe in nibiru untill last night.

G

ganjygav

honestly it looks like a light in your house reflected on the window lol

There was no light on in my bedroom for a start, you know if a light was on in a room and it was dark outside what would happen when you took a photo? You would just get a reflection of yaself in the window. Come on that's some basic stuff.
I wasn't on about the round thing in the photo,that's probably just a reflection from my camera.
The thing that bugged me was the colour of the sky. Look at the houses they even are lit by the light.
I've never seen a purple sky before . It's even weirder that it's was a good 2 hours almost before sunrise. Where was the purple light coming from was what intrigued me.
I had been watching nibiru videos and reading about it and my mind just jumped straight to that.
After talking to some people I now think it was just either the after effect of a storm that had been raging for hours that I had slept through or it was a northern lights kinda thing from solar flares.

I'm not straight up crazy but I do take on these theories and when something strange happens my mind jumps straight to that.

F

FreeUrMind

There was no light on in my bedroom for a start, you know if a light was on in a room and it was dark outside what would happen when you took a photo? You would just get a reflection of yaself in the window. Come on that's some basic stuff.
I wasn't on about the round thing in the photo,that's probably just a reflection from my camera.
The thing that bugged me was the colour of the sky. Look at the houses they even are lit by the light.
I've never seen a purple sky before . It's even weirder that it's was a good 2 hours almost before sunrise. Where was the purple light coming from was what intrigued me.
I had been watching nibiru videos and reading about it and my mind just jumped straight to that.
After talking to some people I now think it was just either the after effect of a storm that had been raging for hours that I had slept through or it was a northern lights kinda thing from solar flares.

I'm not straight up crazy but I do take on these theories and when something strange happens my mind jumps straight to that.

Somebody mentioned cern that could be to blame.I woke other morning and you could see 7 chem trails

Dog Star

Veteran

Understand you perfectly... specialy those part when you dont talk too much around so people will not think bad on you..

also have unpleasant experiences if i tryed to talk open minded to people that are unawared of this things,some of mine friends
was negate sightings after they was with me look in this same events... lots of people are just like that,no matter they sees something incredible if this is connected with UFOs or unnatural phenomenons most of them will stop to spread a story to not look
weird in a eyes of other people..

in mine country goverment have rights for forcible hospitalization
so even legal issues can burn your optimistic will for exploring
and commenting this same UFO thematic around with your fellows citizens..

they just say you go delusional and put you on anti-psychotics,was tryed to talk with one psychiatrist but met her at a beach as she knowed mine friend private..and when i mention a UFOs.. she told me that i am possesed,mad.. instant diagnose
whithouth remorse.. :biggrin:

So dont try to be too much open minded if you wish to be free in this World..!!! ;)

rootfingers

Apparently we are genetically engineered slaves.

You would think somebody would have told us by now.

Wait a minute. Mom and Dad had me just to do the dishes and mow the yard!

Damn it! Now what?

Oh yeah... Gotta get that gold for these superbeings.

Now you see. The Anunaki created humans to mine gold for them. Our true creation story. Believe this, believe the bible, the koran, believe billions years evolution. Get that gold, slave. :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
But if you were capable of creating something as complex as human life, surely creating gold would be a rather easy?
You got to give it to us humans, if we don't understand something we can create a fanciful story to cover our lack of knowledge! Maybe we could just admit we don't know everything, and spend more time actually discovering what's going on.

Or we could just sacrifice a lamb, chant at the moon, and wait for our overlords to return.

G

ganjygav

Not sure about the slave thing but I do believe that aliens often visited ancient civilizations on earth.
Otherwise why would the ancients be painting and carving alien looking creatures and air crafts on walls and in caves.
They found a small golden model of an aircraft that the Maya had made. Some experts made a replica but scaled up version of this object and placed a rc airplane engine in it. It flew perfectly. I'm not sure but I don't think the Mayans had an understanding of Aerodynamics so somebody must have shown them.

I find it funny that people have a hard time believing in extraterrestrial life but will quite happily believe and dedicate there life's to a bloke who lives in the sky and who's son can walk on water.

G

ganjygav

But if you were capable of creating something as complex as human life, surely creating gold would be a rather easy?
You got to give it to us humans, if we don't understand something we can create a fanciful story to cover our lack of knowledge! Maybe we could just admit we don't know everything, and spend more time actually discovering what's going on.

Or we could just sacrifice a lamb, chant at the moon, and wait for our overlords to return.

Life is easy to create , humans have been making clones and creating hybrids for years in labs but guess what we can't create? Gold!

Gold originally comes from outta space along with a lot of other precious metals. It's used in electronics and our own space craft. So other beings would definitely be interested in it but I ain't buying we were created to mine gold for lazy aliens.
Gold is probably on every planet and moon in the universe.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
The reason the gold thing comes up when nibiru is talked about is that both claims come from the same source, Z. Sitchin.

If one researches the author, you can put in context the claims, if you know what I mean

Dog Star

Veteran
Yes Zecharia Sitchin.. remember that books as i readed some of them.. but there is a claims about him that he didnt know to read those Sumerian texts at all and that guy invented good story in the end..

Floridian

Veteran
Why wouild aliens come all the way here for a world with very scarce precious minerals when space is so full of objects that not only contain them but many are totally made of them?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
It may be an illusive appearance the UN is probably behind this shit. If they are trying to pursue their objective of Agenda 21 who is to say they wouldn't do other shit too. Look at Germany when Hitler was dictator they had technology way ahead of their time they had ufos they had foo fighters guess where a good amount of them Nazi scientists went? They went to the USA looks like they won the war :(

If there are aliens amongst us maybe some of the information Phil Schneider provided may hold the key to the door of answers he states that his father worked alongside a EBE (Extraterrestrial Bodily Entity) Phil Schneider even went into combat with one of the Greys. (Look up the war in Dulce D.U.M.B) he gets into detail about deep underground military bases and the Extraterrestrials that utilize these bases. There's so much shit online and to the Nibiru- it may be close which could explain why the energies seem off course like more violence n shit - just a theory - but if we were in danger from collision I'm sure it would have happened by now because Nibiru was supposed to crash into earth like in 2012 then 2013 then 2014 and so on. Once shit hits the fan we will all know

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I watched a program last night about Planet X..

I watched a program last night about Planet X..

Why wouild aliens come all the way here for a world with very scarce precious minerals when space is so full of objects that not only contain them but many are totally made of them?

It was entertaining but it debunked the Planet X theory and Nibiru.

Haha ha :party: I am not a believer

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
It was entertaining but it debunked the Planet X theory and Nibiru.

Haha ha :party: I am not a believer

You believe what you see on that television? Or was it some doc off the youtube there's so much shit everywhere online it's honestly hard to believe anything like that. It's good to read and watch though when you're stoned it makes ya think lol