What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I didnt believe in nibiru untill last night.

G

ganjygav

Hi,
I pay attention to these conspiracy theories and I read and watch videos about them and in most cases I make mind up that they ain't real.

I've recently been looking at nibiru planet X. Apparently earth is on collision course with a rogue planet that floats around our Galaxy this year. There's loads of photos and videos online but I always thought they were fake.

I believe what I see and hear and last night at 3.30am ish I woke to use toilet and the sky was lit up.
Unless I can get a scientific answer why the sky was lit up purple above England last night I now believe Nibiru is on its way and we are all in trouble.
Here's a photo I took from my phone.
Opinions?
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Looked yesterday moon and it goes to the new moon.. so this on pictures is not
moon for sure... on the other hand i really dont know what you pictured..
so big objects dont exist usually in our skies and sun dont glow purple when is so high..

interesting bro.. i love to observe a sky to look for UFO objects,this early morning
i sees one about 2 00 AM when i go to walk mine dog,taked also very strong LED light
torch and was point in this object as he travels.. right in this moment object
"cloaked" and estuinguish his bright shine he shines... they get me for sure that
i get them..

and this are not planes or satelites.. as they dont exchange if you light on them
with a beacon of your light.

This torchlight i use to tease a UFOs,2000 lumens https://www.ebay.com/p/2x2000lumen-...orch-18650-Battery/566282343?iid=382165037064

she glowing like Betlehem... :)

G

ganjygav

Me and my girlfriend see a UFO a few years back. Don't talk about it though because people gave us that "you're on drugs" whenever we did.
I remember it was a hot night. We had changed ends of the bed so we could be closer to a window. Anyway both awake in the early a.m.
And I noticed a light in the sky but this was big. It was like a cloud on fire. That's literally what it looked like,a big cloud all lit up by a fire inside it. I was freaked. There was no noise. I grabbed my glasses and went to the window just to see this thing shoot off.
It was so fast,this thing was huge as long as the 4 English terraced houses it was above. Silent and moved very slowly but when it shot off it was at a steep angle and so fast we watched it fade to the size of a star in the sky then disappear within a few seconds.
We were amazed, we told everyone the next day but they all looked at us like we were crazy.
This is the point I started to believe and I'm always looking to the sky but I've never seen anything since.

Yeah definitely not the moon lighting up the whole sky purple fella. I don't want to believe it's all gonna end but I worry when I see this shit with my own eyes.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thats it... have same experieces with lights that shoot out right vertical after
they encounter us standing few hundred meters from them..

speed is amazing and thats why i think its not of us humans,not human technology.

Thing is that in Summer here cause of military base and airport we haved frequent sights
of different UFOs that was on different hights,suspended or traveled,different coloured
even multicolour where object exchange all colours in a spectre..

have experience also one in a day time.. it was a huge storm infront of us like a wall
in sky,we observed her and encounter that inside storm lot of thunders and electric discharge happends.. in one moment two white shiny objects,one smaller another bigger started to travel out of storm in a part that still wasnt under storm and clouds
wasnt there,it was clear blue sky... we just looked it goes away from us till it didnt go out of horizont.. but a few persons me included was look at event..

wasnt trippin alone..

shithawk420

Veteran
If we were on a collision coarse it would happen so fast you wouldnt see it.I don't know what the hell that pic is but I'm sure it's no big deal.don't worry.nothings gonna happen anytime soon

G

ganjygav

If we were on a collision coarse it would happen so fast you wouldnt see it.I don't know what the hell that pic is but I'm sure it's no big deal.don't worry.nothings gonna happen anytime soon

I hope you're right. But we would absolutely see it coming. This thing is 10x the size of earth and apparently travels through our solar system every 3600 years.
For the last few months there's been lots of photos and videos and I've always wrote them off as being fake but last night seeing the sky that colour kinda freaked me. We had just finished a storm so maybe there's some scientific reason for it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If there was clear and present danger, I'm sure that the astronomy boffins would be all over it, and telling all and sundry what cataclysmic event was about to transpire.

Those geeks with telescopes are watching the cosmos 24/7.

Dog Star

Veteran
If there was clear and present danger, I'm sure that the astronomy boffins would be all over it, and telling all and sundry what cataclysmic event was about to transpire.

I dont belive they will tell you... why to made panick between
sheeples..?? :) LOL

If they try to hide what happends on Earth and most of them play
different agendas,depend on interests off course..

why you think they will tell you what happends in a sky???

Proof for that are also those asteroid in Russia that was neutralized by UFO ship,no body give those people warning he will
hit there in Chelabyinsk... if they knowed than 3000 people
will not get injuries from broken glass after they come to window
to see what that glowing outside..,Russian goverment claimed it didnt sees that rock that it coming,and they have all kind of radars for space threats..

so just imagine UK goverment have data that asteroid need
to hit his mainland,would you think they will say something to their people??

And what to say in that case... "please,go run for your life.. somewhere will hit a asteroid".. and then a dirty pampers hits a vent cause panick starts... so i hard belive they will be in omerta mode if they have such a data.. to not scare people.

Its a too much big event to tell them.. :biggrin:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Well that sucks.
If the earth collides and blows up in an instant I'm not going to get a chance to shoot zombies.

F

FreeUrMind

I am with gypsy with this even a amateur astronomy guys would have said something.

G

ganjygav

Good point... lots of storms in England last night. Ball lightning maybe?

Maybe something to do with the storm. I read there was solar flares this week which could have been making weird lights in the sky. It wasn't actually storming when I took the photo but it was a massive thunderstorm just before apparently but I must have slept through that lol.

rolandomota

nibiru is fiction but i do believe theirs other earthlike planets out their and maybe planets with other form of life. We are not sure if other life exists in our solar system its possible that venus, mars, saturn, Jupiter, uranus and neptune might have life or one of their moons we are not 100 % sure because we cant fully explore these places some have such extreme atmospheric conditions that our machines will melt freeze or get crushed beforewe have a chance to explore. Also the distance makes it hard to send people.
I look at how many stars their are and i can only wonder what life forms might be out their. But its not possible to travel to other stars because they are so far away outer space really tripps me out. I hope the star shot project works it could a way to one day get up close pictures of the nearest solar system to us.

G

ganjygav

Well that sucks.
If the earth collides and blows up in an instant I'm not going to get a chance to shoot zombies.

Nah it wouldn't be an instant thing and we would all mostly already be dead by the time it hit. A planet as big as this is meant to be would pull our planet apart with its gravitational pull as soon as it got anywhere earth's lower orbit.

As I say I was watching some videos and reading some stuff about this theory. I had already wrote it off as bullshit but when I woke up last night and see the sky I got a little freaked that it all could be true.
Someone was explaining about solar flares and there affect on earth and with there being a lot of activity from the sun this past month with flares and sunspots I reckon it was just something to do with that now.

F

FreeUrMind

What I don't get is the universe is infinite so how can a giant rock spin through space & turn.
And when we look up at skies you see the stars.but when NASA up there looking back at earth
No stars...its all lies...

G

ganjygav

nibiru is fiction but i do believe theirs other earthlike planets out their and maybe planets with other form of life. We are not sure if other life exists in our solar system its possible that venus, mars, saturn, Jupiter, uranus and neptune might have life or one of their moons we are not 100 % sure because we cant fully explore these places some have such extreme atmospheric conditions that our machines will melt freeze or get crushed beforewe have a chance to explore. Also the distance makes it hard to send people.
I look at how many stars their are and i can only wonder what life forms might be out their. But its not possible to travel to other stars because they are so far away outer space really tripps me out. I hope the star shot project works it could a way to one day get up close pictures of the nearest solar system to us.

Yup with an infinite amount of stars and therefore solar systems it would be small minded to think we are the only life out there.
I believe they observe us as well, that's why they wouldn't bother making contact. They already know we are destructive morons lol.

If they do ever come it will probably to take our planet because it's full of good stuff and we are just killing it.

G

ganjygav

What I don't get is the universe is infinite so how can a giant rock spin through space & turn.
And when we look up at skies you see the stars.but when NASA up there looking back at earth
No stars...its all lies...

Almost sound like a flat earther there

Latest posts

Latest posts