What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"my" 2 favorite strains!

superjet

if you dont mind me asking,where did you get larry/sfv seeds?it must be lemony....
no, it's not lemony at all really. more fuel and skunk if you ask me. these are seeds (S1s) from swerves larry og that he won the cup with in San Francisco in 2011. I picked up two six packs (2011) of the feminized larry og. one pack was worthless (didn't germ) while the other pack was simply amazing. all six were very different and I picked this one because the smell seemed kinda unique (different). before everybody starts hate'n on his gear or his dumb @ss, let me tell you, he had a couple bad@ss OGs which I believe he got from the Capt. himself. we all know how sick his OGs were/are what ever. anyways I've never had a plant make more people freakout/puke/ go to the ER, ever. hahahah!!!

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Holy Cow, perfect 1200W setup, and good formula, thus you got Huge Calyx (calyces plural) with that SFV. It's funny how well those T-5's Veg out so well. Until these latest LED's IMO T-5's were the brightest per watt, because we used those to upgrade wharehouse lights and they are good (bright) up to 30' away. Almost blinding all the lumens.

BTW those are some very nice orange hair triked big buds! Letting them go all the way to where the fan leaves turn colors will kick some ass!

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
36 OZ x 29G = 1044/1200= .87G/Watt

Very good for GG4, and OG's in a simple setup like yours. (no crazy hydro, co2, reflectors, Bloom boosters / additives etc)