What's new

KARMA OG JACK

chomsky

Already thinking flip

Already thinking flip

Already thinking flipping due to height restrictions. HEY KARMA any info on stretch with these girls? I hope I can give em at least a couple more weeks in veg. They are looking very good...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Flip it.

Yes these will have a decent stretch . Dont overgrow them.

They easy happy

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Flower times count for 10 weeks. You may find a fast one doing 9. Ore a late 11 week. But biggest number goes 10 weeks.

chomsky

Flipped...

Flipped...

Man, Im pushing the envelope with regards to height vs. stretch... Every fucking time I let my girls veg to where they can double in height they only stretch 1/2 if I let them veg to where they can only stretch 1/2 their height they double. DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

I decided to take Karmas advice and flip em. I'd really like a longer veg but every time I have disregarded Karmas advice I have regretted it one way or another. I guess they guy knows his seeds!!!

Let the show begin...

chomsky

Strange Co2 Levels

Strange Co2 Levels

I'm running into a strange issue. I have two analog ppm controllers in my grow room. One reads 800 ppm the other reads 900 ppm this without Co2 running. I took both controllers outside and one reads 300 ppm the other reads 400 ppm so they are both consistent and the reading are accurate. Outside ppm should be 300-400 ppm... There are no appliances or equipment in my grow room that emit Co2 and I have PLENTY of air circulation fresh air in old air out....

Any ideas why my ambient Co2 ppm is so high?

chomsky

Day 10 12/12

Day 10 12/12

Girls have exploded. Glad I flipped when I did or id definitely outgrow ceiling. These girls will still prolly stretch a bit for another 10 - 14 days
Just FYI the flouro you see has led bulbs for supplemental lighting on two side of the 4x4 grow. Growth is pretty even. The back left plant took off a bit and is outpacing the other three by about 3 or four inches... Got a feeling these girls are gonna stink, in a good way that is!!!

Nice and healthy girls ! Do you plan on plucking the large fans that block the light to the lower budsites ? Either way , good job bro , FSG.

chomsky

Nice and healthy girls ! Do you plan on plucking the large fans that block the light to the lower budsites ? Either way , good job bro , FSG.

I do have the supplemental lights hanging low which helps light get in the lower parts of the plants but Yes, and I prolly should have already, but will be trimming them back a bit soon.

I usually wait until they are 21 days old , it gives them enough time to grow more leaves, you should also get rid of all the "suckers " per say , I usually get rid of anything smaller than 6 inches , it only creates larf and takes energy from the growing above , good luck FSG.

chomsky

I usually wait until they are 21 days old , it gives them enough time to grow more leaves, you should also get rid of all the "suckers " per say , I usually get rid of anything smaller than 6 inches , it only creates larf and takes energy from the growing above , good luck FSG.

Yes, I know that theory and may be very true. However, I use all that larf for butter. I love all the popcorn and larf for just that reason. I have never noticed my big colas suffer much as a result of letting all the stuff grow out down low. I usually trim up everything about a foot up from the dirt and let it all grow out from there (I do trim some big fan leaves). It gets bushy and is a pain in the ass come harvest but like I said, I get tons of great edible making material...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Plants are lookin great, chomsky! :yes: I like to lollipop the shit outta my plants, but I wouldnt use the larf like you do. I can see why you dont. Your yeild would definitely go up though...

Anyway, I'm lurking in here so you know. :biglaugh:
:tiphat:

chomsky

Nice, glad you're lurking. I may get more yield from my buds if I trim it up but my overall product, I assure you I get a LOT more goods making butter. You'd shit if you saw how much butter I manage. Damn good butter too. Last round I made about 9 pounds of butter after harvest (I pulled about 3lbs. Of good buds off four plants, all the rest for butter ) . 9lbs. of butter is a shitload of cookies bro!!!!