What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?

I was watching a program on netflix with that adtsopshycist neil degrasse and they were mentioning that they believe there is water under the crust of moon on jupiter i believe.......anything could come to earth from these areas i imagine and prosper in earths climate. Shit even extremophiles find their niche on earth!

W

We Wait

Yea, I'm pissed off peeps, not meaning to take it out on any of you. Sorry to Jelly and the rest.

Did Aliens create weed? NO! God did and God smokes weed and I think God is sick of marijuana prohibition and the stupid drug wars.

And why ICMAG because Overgrow and Cannabis World don't exist anymore.

I am not mad at ICMAG just at the people responsible for all this.

For example: Seriously just look at all the anti drug and marijuana commercials they made from the 80-90-2000 and bs it still goes on. Those commercials, thats deserves a real wtf at moses.

peace out

Bobby Boucher

I'm surprised the hammer hasn't been unleashed. This isn't a podium for you to spout self-righteous religious banter.

If you do not repent of your self-righteous hypocrisy, you are storing up wrath for the day of judgment.

Not that I believe any of that hocus-pocus. I just think it's hysterical how for whatever reason, it's ok to be hateful and self-righteous so long as it is in the name of your religion.

I wouldn't expect you to see it, but if you keep living with your nose turned up in the air, Cheesus is gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

Genghis Kush

:plant grow:
essentially it was Humans that created Cannabis as we know it through thousands of years of selective breeding practices.

W

We Wait

I'm surprised the hammer hasn't been unleashed. This isn't a podium for you to spout self-righteous religious banter.

If you do not repent of your self-righteous hypocrisy, you are storing up wrath for the day of judgment.

Not that I believe any of that hocus-pocus. I just think it's hysterical how for whatever reason, it's ok to be hateful and self-righteous so long as it is in the name of your religion.

I wouldn't expect you to see it, but if you keep living with your nose turned up in the air, Cheesus is gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

Your trying to be funny and it's not bobby. You trolling now. I am none of those things bobby. It's the world that hates weed and I said my peace. I have no religion but if you do then that does not bother me. Gay people don't bother me. People of color and different races don't bother me or God.

I can imagine now old school chinese farmers "discovering" potent phenotypes in their gardens and hand rubbing i bet was commen practice!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
It doesnt happen very often but...

picture.php

W

We Wait

Go ask god the genetic sequence of cannabis and when you get an answer worth sharing come on back and enlighten us all ..

I'll be waiting :lurk:

Shut up. You are just being a smart ass.

How does that saying go, there are two things that are unavoidable in this world, death and taxes.

Well when you die you can go ask him cheesegrez.

Cheesegez

Shut up. You are just being a smart ass.

How does that saying go, there are two things that are unavoidable in this world, death and taxes.

Well when you die you can go ask him cheesegrez.

How the does that old saying go ? You can't teach an old dog new tricks ... more of a relevant one for your situation

igrowone

Veteran
this thread has weed, aliens, religion, a cat - just about everything you could want
the only thing missing is a yummybud tie in

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
When I was captured by Space Aliens a few years ago while harvesting my outdoor weed crop, I found myself in a space capsule petting a huge cheshire grinning cat. Suddenly another old fucker joined me and leaned over and whispered, "have you accepted Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior?" I thought for a second and whipped out a yummybud from my harvest and said, "Say hello to my little friend".

say_hello.gif

OK...there is your "yummybud tie in"....lol.

Dog Star

Veteran
God created plants and aliens for sure..

am awared "they" are here,even have a sweet spot for looking at them..
here we have one spot where i taked some pics,and sees already few
different objects as they fly frequently on that place,no sound... just lights..
flying lights that can be really beautifull...

picture.php

picture.php

Inverted
picture.php

picture.php

That was object that exchanged colours very fast and move also very fast...

they are here for sure..

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Many years ago, while crewing a sailboat in the ocean near the Bahamas,
I saw an erratically moving light in the sky, which I still believe was some sort of UFO with aliens...

But those fuckers sure didn't bring me any weed!

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
God created plants and aliens for sure....

Agree, but could it be that who we call "God" and who we call "Aliens" are one in the same?

Not to go back to the "religious" discussion, but...if one reads some of the passages from the Book of Enoch and you substitute the word "watchers" for "aliens", it will probably cause you to stop, ponder and smoke several fatties.

"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit."