What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the highest tested thc level you've seen?

angelgoob

what's the name. double dutch? witchy poo?

wonder what the name is I am thinking of. Warlock.

Yes, warlock! Somewhere close to 30, but this was tested a long time ago it has not improved since I guess. It lists now as 14-20%.

It's hard as labs suck really bad most places. I have seen flower test at 38% THCA here in Colorado. Chemmy Jones produced by In the Flow. Co. It definately was the best bud I have had in this state, however. Funky dankness.

Aota1

35% total cannabinoids. 31% thc on a batch of Mount Hood Magic (nl5 x durban) durban leaning pheno. Previous rounds were 28% and 30%.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our gg4 tested at 27.3 ....saw some 30 but that was the highest I saw at the Emerald Cup

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've only ever had a couple of outdoor plants ever be tested and I think the max on one was just over 20% THC

mlmkvr

I've had Bruce Banner that tested over 30% and was not actually that impressed by it. Rated higher than anything else I've gotten at the dispensary, but not at all one of my favourites.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Someone say to me in another thread that moisture content can skew the results of a test significantly since the values of THC are in ratio to weight of the other. I would think that if standardized testing is to become a reality it would have to consider moisture content.

Or, because of the amazing computers we have today we could set a baseline moisture content as the normal. Then when you test, you calculate the THC to be adjusted to the baseline moisture content.

I sometimes think there is something other than just THC that makes a smokes enjoyable. I have seen some amazing numbers on buds bought in Seattle rec stores and not so amazing numbers, and I have gotten pretty high of less than amazing numbers. The only explanation would have to be another factor othan than THC coming into play. I have seen others, like DJ Short say such thing.

I have seen 27.something percent I remember. Not sure what it was tho. Blinded by the high number

B

bionicchronic

sorry i accidentally just posted "im" i meant to say: im running some gorilla bubble which is gg#4 x (gg#4 x sour bubble) by tony greens tourtured beans which just tested at 29.9%

Aota1

Terpenes play a big roll in effect / strength. A high testing flower is one indicator but the exact number isn't reliable. Things like calibration, the actual flower tested (in oregon it's around 3-4 grams tested for a batch). That's not a sure bet. Then factor in the wide array of different reasons herb can be stronger in certain ways according to each person's own chemistry. But I do think a higher thc% via lab test is a telling indicator.

PDX Dopesmoker

This is the best result I've seen from a lab report on flower. I have doubts about how accurate it was, but the bud was potent for sure.
eUcxka4.jpg

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
This is the best result I've seen from a lab report on flower. I have doubts about how accurate it was, but the bud was potent for sure.
View Image

Not down talking the flower, but there is about a zero chance of a plant having 35% total cannabinoids. That was would be a re-prep for sure, I have serious doubt of the validity of this result and would certainly be ring testing this lab if it were in my market.

Beware folks, there is more to a lab than simply a number on the lab report.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Think I would rather smoke the 3-4 grams and judge the high myself rather than send it off to a lab. It's not all about numbers, after all... kind of takes away the magic a little.