What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Seeds, New Strains. High and Hazy in the Low Desert. Come on Son, grow some weed.

seeded

Those buds all look tasty as. It's a shame you can't keep them all but it looks like you'll be kept busy for years with all those seeds :)

paper thorn

Veteran
mofo 10

mofo 10

a little loose, very frosty, actually the buds are big enough that when dry makes a pretty good bud.
No longer in the running, just too loose.

paper thorn

Veteran
more mofo 1

more mofo 1

because i like this one. funny, it seemed like it was not going to be much for a while, then boom, gets fat and resiny.

Went a little longer than it's main rival MF7.

paper thorn

Veteran
Mofo 29

Mofo 29

has been looking and smelling great. Not big, but then the plant was very small when I flipped it.
I don't think it has the frostyness of the others, but a smoke test will tell.:tiphat:

paper thorn

Veteran
Cheese 2

Cheese 2

as opposed to Cheese 1, which is still looking like it has a week or more to go and is tall.
This one maybe doubled in stretch, got super fat buds, that look blonde. Dried a nice light green.
Buddy came over tonight, goes giveme some cheese, i say no, it's barely dry, he says so what, the lighter will dry it.

We smoked a bowl of it, and, how do i say this....:woohoo:
Good Lord it's good weed!
So tasty, and smells so good, and is so tasty, did i say that? Yeah, thick sweet (sort of) on the inhale, nice taste , then nice exhale taste, not done, gives a nice aftertaste.
:thank you: Herbies. I won the Cheese seeds in a contest here on icmag.

paper thorn

Veteran
More Cheese Please

More Cheese Please

Sorry for the flurry of posts and pics, if anyone notices, or reads them, just that i may be offline for a few days after today. i want to get as much up as possible.
I'll be going through and examining the pics and plants as i evaluate which will be my new strain gotten from old seeds.

paper thorn

Veteran
reveg anyone

reveg anyone

Of course the Cheese needs no more evaluation, it is a definite keeper.

Oh yeah, the clones died.

So I had to leave a lot of great buds on the plant so i can pull off a re-veg.
That makes 3 re-veges going now. lmao

Trimmed chees buds

A nice piece of Fire Agate I found in a wash down the road.

paper thorn

Veteran
mofo 5

mofo 5

in the running. small, but flipped really small, so i think it'll be big as any vegged out a little.
Got a bit foxtaily for my pref though.

Wait, this is Cheese

EastCoast710

This pic should have been in the last post, but it doesn't really matter. this was a week or two before chop. last good pic, because the thrips started knocking them out one by one.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69399&pictureid=1652253]View Image[/url]

Got this big dog.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69399&pictureid=1652256]View Image[/url]

He's old, and a while back his back toenails split and he started chewing them off. He'll chew his toenails off and the end of his toes. hell he'll lick the skin right off.

So I keep them wrapped most of the time, so he can't chew them. Here he is, a few weeks ago when he could still get up on the bed.

He's so skinny. he throws up all the time, so he slowly becoming malnourished.

He's had a rough night, and is whimpering a lot right now, hopefully he'll eat soon and be able to hold it down today.

I'm just hoping to get his toenails healed before he dies. they were, but I left him unsocked for too long a few days ago and he he chewed one of his toenails half off. we were past any possibility of infection and now I'm really scared that it is getting infected. that would be the worst thing...

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69399&pictureid=1652255]View Image[/url]

OK, on the lighter side, or heavy lol, is Halle Barry, my cat. She's wonderful. Real sweetheart.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69399&pictureid=1652257]View Image[/url]

consider giving your dog some cannabis.. raw seems to work fine for them.. I give my dog fan leaves.. and straight buds.. also parts of edibles.. and so on.. I use it to calm my dog down cause hes a fucking wack job.. but others I know use it for dogs pain and throwing up and shit.. and to get weight on ..

? lol good luck if you try it out.. start small always

paper thorn

Veteran
Thanks Eastcoast.

Bruno died last night.

here he is a couple days ago. my last pics of him

Here he was a couple months ago

we've been very close for 12 years.
it's tough.

Dakine

Veteran
Aww man thats so sad, I also have a bunch of furry friends at home. We recently had to put our Siberian Husky down, because of brain issues. We also had to put socks on her feet because she would drag her back feet ALOT.
She had no issues at all for almost her entire life, up until the last 2 1/2 months before she passed. Multiple seizures is what startd/triggered her downward spiral.. Ill post more about it if anyone wants to know. I dont want to hijack this thread or change topics..

mOFO 5 & 15 Have VERY odd looks lol... I've only had similar looking flowers in Sativa crosses. Mofo 7 looks like some dank, she also has A hazey type of look in her flowers IMO. Which do you like best out of the most recent ones that you've tried and had a sample of?

Hope you and the Fam are doing good homie.. Bruno looks like he was as happy as he ever couldve been, even those pics close to his passing. Its like he knew he was hurting bad, but was still VERY happy because of the love you guys gave him..

All of our pets are probably having A damn good time up there.. No restrictions, just straight open fields for them to play and run around with each other..

Stay Up

paper thorn

Veteran
Thanks guys. Dakine, feel free. my thread is your thread.

Some thoughts on the big mom hunt:

of the Mofos, M7 is the stoniest. almost the fattest, the easiest to trim, definitely the keeper.

M10 is the frostiest, but so loose.
M5 is frat, nice stacking buds, nice smell, great buzz.
M15 is pretty good smoke too, but not a keeper because of it's conformation.
M11 gets purple and is good smoke.
M1 is fat, smells pretty good, a real contender.
M30 was the best, but no clone.

I'm going to run them all again, in the back of my mind I want to turn this into a true breeding strain, but that would take so much work and years and....
I have some White Russian Blueberry from the seeds the dad of these came from, and maybe i should hit them all up with pollen if I get a male.???hummm?

OK, names for my Mofo crosses.

Mo Berry
Russian Mofo
White Mofo
key lime pie

maybe not.

i'm going to post up some pics of C99 3 and Mofo 6 and Sour Diesel 4 and Mofo 9.
chopped a couple others that aren't so great, no pics.

Mofo 6 is as good as it looks. C99 3 is better than it looks and it looks damn good.

Hopefully the 9 will be dry soon. It's the only one I've not tried yet.

Mofo 6 right before chop

Last edited:

paper thorn

Veteran
Mofo 6

Mofo 6

has a different smell and taste than all the other Mofos. Different look too.
Thick fat tall stacked colas. I think it's a nit more sedative than the other Mofos too.

Last edited:

paper thorn

Veteran
A quick shot of the veg.

Easily neglected, the veg is the true measure of the grow and the grower. I'm still working on a decent workable veg set up. I just put up a 4' a 2' metal shelf.maybe 7 feet tall with 4 shelves. nice to have a nice shelf to stock my jugs and nutes and coco, etc. I cleared another shelf to move my cloning area to go right above the first veg shelf.

I have a bunch of burned out T5s. New tubes will be in next week. I'll set up 2 4 bulb 2' T5 fixtures over the seed starts and newly planted clone first veg area/ Right now I only have one fixture running.

Then after I put new bulbs in one of my 4' T5s, I'll rearrange the bigger plants to get them ready to move towards the flower room.

After I get it figured out, I'll post up more informative Veg pics to tell the tale of my system.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts