What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GGK finally does one of these..

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Dude! I was smoking a joint earlier sitting in my chair and all of a sudden I was so high
And just staring at my doobie wondering what I was smoking.....then out of the fog I remembered.

Fire OG. Thanks Bro!:dance013:

Ganjaganjakush

Dude! I was smoking a joint earlier sitting in my chair and all of a sudden I was so high
And just staring at my doobie wondering what I was smoking.....then out of the fog I remembered.

Fire OG. Thanks Bro!:dance013:

Haha yea she's great, I got her back just hope she pops roots for me this time...

Here's some of the chemdog
msBEBwm.jpg

I75GXgM.jpg

Ganjaganjakush

That the one you already had? Still thinking they are the same?
No that's drom you, and yes they are exactly the same! Pretty crazy that they ended up being the same. Thanks again for the mob she's my new favorite strain. Great yield and the smell is crazy. Like every berry I can think of dipped in motor oil

RoostaPhish

Veteran
No prob bob, have to post some flower shots. Was never a question in my mind that you would love it! Enjoy that pure aroma therapy.

Ganjaganjakush

No prob bob, have to post some flower shots. Was never a question in my mind that you would love it! Enjoy that pure aroma therapy.

Yeah I got a huge one going in a 45 gal, I had to chop this run early here is day 50 MOB. If only you could smell through the screen. Berries on berries along with a mixture of fuel and motor oil
nTZPW3r.jpg

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
its the 91, i received 2 diff cuts one labeled chem91 and another just as the original chemdog from two completely different sources , after running them side by side they were the same exact plant.

Mine is just over 7 weeks right now. I'll take her at least til 9 or longer if my veg area isn't busting at the seams by then.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
25% isn't too shabby at all!!! Wonder what the "D" tests at. The lone Chem D clone I have finally started growing. Can't wait to do a proper run with her again.

Ganjaganjakush

Yeah I have a huge chem D about to put into flower, along with deathstar I haven't grown her out in a couple years will be nice to have some of them terps again

RoostaPhish

Veteran
The one from this way came from Chem himself, and is the Chem D. Exact same one that crazy composer grows.