What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Rose #10 at 69 days

Relentless

Veteran
Pretty pheno, posting another tonight or tomorrow that is pretty different.

Attachments

• BLACKROSE10.jpg
    BLACKROSE10.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 15
  • BR10.jpg
    BR10.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 15

Relentless

Veteran
Thanks guys!! ya its heaths black rose.. Ill be posting up a pic later today or tomorrow of another pretty pheno.. this one has slender spear shaped colas and the other has fatter dome topped colas.. pretty nice stuff.. cant wait to see what my crosses come out lookin like..
one thing i do know.. these farken purps suck @ss when it comes to trimmin, esp after u just got done with a bunch of og's.. def will be hitting my og's etc with the black rose male.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Nice is it straight up BR.I got some BR x Sour bubble gifted to me. Interested in how this turns out.

Attachments

• bsb1.jpg
    bsb1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 14
  • bsb4.jpg
    bsb4.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 13

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
thx! ya one of the phenos from heaths br. all phenos were purp except one i believe

I think mine smells like the BOG sour bubble (from imagination),def. some sour at least, it does have that "purp" smell to it too tho. What about the original? I m pretty sure this one leans more towards the Black Rose. But I dont know how she smelled.

NEUSA

Looking very good Relentless! I have a Black Rose x Northern Lights from Sub Rosa Gardens that looks very similar to yours.

G

ganjygav

Beautiful flowers there dude,I smoked some of this a year or 2 back. I had never seen so much colour in a bud before.

The black rose is one special strain. Unique taste I list it as chick weed not to say that I don't enjoy it. Maybe it's the cuts I have smoked but what a crazy floral smoke. I feel that the really strong floral girly flavor would stand out with an OG really well. Like a girl's OG I think that cross would create a flavor not just an OG dom cross. Maybe Relentless has tried that cross or snowcap x black rose would be fire. Such a beautiful intense plant and flavor.

herbgreen

Veteran
Anyone know who did... Blackberry Rose Kush?

Descriptions are right on the nose

Come to think of it it just might be relentless genetics blackberry rose

Last edited:
C

cooterbrown420

Anyone know who did... Blackberry Rose Kush?

Descriptions are right on the nose

Come to think of it it just might be relentless genetics blackberry rose

I believe Relentless says that the black rose is from heath robinson hope this helps.

herbgreen

Veteran
Thanks cooterbrown yeah i knew about that but I think this is is really blackberry rose that im looking for which is a cross between blackberry kush(oragnickid) x black rose (HR)

cross was made by Relentless and people just tacked on the word kush for good measure

Unless someone did another cross with Og kush and the Black Berry Rose which is possible

I think the Blackberry kush invloves Bubba kush

Whatever it was it stood out in memory and a real unique and interesting smoke