What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

hashplant420 said:
im in the area and g13 has been around the area for some time now just g13 and another strain they call dumster its kill to there r some other strain that come around from tome to time

Happen to know where to pick up some of that Dumpster? I got some at Nelsons Ledges last month that blew me away. I've looked for seeds with no luck. I'm willing to drive for that shit...lol :joint:

kneehigh

HotCha said:
how would you bloom plants outdoors in the spring in the northern hemisphere?

Masterlow will, if you like kush (who dosnt?). It will be done in 65-70 days from seed cuz it autoflowers. Oh and it stays under a foot tall. Around me where beaster from canada are 200 an oz. If I was to sell any (which I dont). I could sell them for 300 an oz all day.

Hey all!

Hey all!

Hey everyone! :wave: Representing Ohio's next gen of growers here.

First off I would like to wish everyone in the OH/KY valley area a safe and happy harvest.

I successfully completed my first indoor grow this past may and I'm working on my first outdoor crop with disappointing results. Being a paranoid "what if?" kinda person I don't have plots I am comfortable frequenting expecially with any sort of equipment so my measly 5 plants are pretty much on their own. But hey, its bagseed and a useful learning experience non the less so no worries.

I gotta thank OG and IC mag along with growers from the Ohio valley for motivating my to take up horticulture. On that note, has anyone smoked the texada timewarp from these parts? I smoked some about 2 years ago and this year smoked a tt/blue afgan cross that seemed to have lost its timewarp characteristic :confused: . Sound familiar to anyone?

Anyway keep growing G3,
MJ M

MK-Ultra

MJ,

Congrats on youre first outdoor grow, Bagseed or not you stilla re getting outdoor experience. Wish you the best.Next grow outdoors will only be better,Try and find you some Killer outdoor spots while youre in the bush for next year.then if you can go back and get those spots ready for next year. drop in some goodness in the earth and have those places ready. congrats.

KYHomeGrown

well i have not been able to get out to my grow much this year so i got some seeds...i had out there 2 clones of my elvis and two confirmed superfruit 2 females from the capt. (captain krypt on here)the males were his g13 x afghani cross (out of 5 seeds out there 3 were m (about 6-8 ft tall, very branchy and lots of balls) and two f)i pulled them but still got seeds in my elvis and superfruit 2 ladies. i would imagine that these could still be a damn potent cross. if any body is interested in trying some of these, i will give them away after the harvest, i am gonna test some for sure myself, i have never been dissatisfied by the capt. so just shoot me a pm or something.

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!!!

Well I have some sad news about my first outdoor attempt. 3 of 4 plants were gobbled up by rabbits and what not before flower, and the last plant was ripped within 2 days of my last visit. The question is was my spot compromised by animal friend or human fo. The plant was about 4 ft and just starting to show female preflowers. It looked as if it had been ripped the same day or the day before my visit. The area surrounding my spot looked as if deer had been laying there so I suspected them at first but a few things didnt seem right. 1. nothing was eaten off the plant. 2. there was a bend in the stem about waste height which freaked me out because its where a hand would rest. It could also (and hopefully) be where a deer latched on and gave it a nice pull.

Do animals typically rip yet not consume cannabis?

Anyway, I replanted it and havent been back in about a month. Even tho I would only be fined $100 I dont want to be on LEO's watch list!

JACKBAYBEH

What's hap'nin people? Hope everyone is doing well. My little bushes are
certainly packing it on. The PP should be finished possibly by month's end.
She came on real quick and has been steadily putting on flowers. Smells like
grape puke at this point. The Cherry Thai on the other hand will have to be
kept out as long as possible. Everything about this girl has been ssllloooooww
going. She was a total mutant. Glad to see Mr. Sunshine make a return this
week. Peace. JACK

G

z-ville,ohio

z-ville,ohio

hey everyone,hope it's going good for everyone,as i know it's going ok on my end of the woods.I woulda been in here earlier but,just now found the thread.ive been in the same area for my whole life,so i know a few ppl who grow,and at the end of the year we all pull together,and smoke are homegrown and share some genetics.last year i was informed by friend that there were cuttings in ohio of some Green Crak.and i was so happy to hear that because ive been searching for about 4 yr's now,i gave him a call and asked about the cut's,and lets just say im still searching. :badday:,i got about 5 females that are doing really well,3 have high indica traits,with almost no stretch,and the other 2 im not so sure about,as they are sativas and dont look to be packin on any weight.2 bad i didnt save a good indi male because the 1 sativa is a huge plant,without topping the runners are atleast 4 inches long.this is only my 2nd grow,but i am happy with it,altho im a lil dissapointed in myself because i know i coulda done better.looks like ive been ramblin on long enough,just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a good year and 2 be safe,as the eye in the sky should be making there run's real soon.peace all and be very safe and discreet.

steveoi812

I grew up in the west side of da ville myself, right down by the river. Man this thread is awsome. I had no idea that there were so many growers online in kentucky. I give you all a big fucking yeeeeee hawwwww, and be safe you guys....:):):)

GO BIG BLUE,GO BIG BLUE

llamabox

I'm a bit north of you guys right on US 70.

I got a couple bag seed grows under my belt. Now I am doing a seed run of Masterlow for next years outdoor season.

After all that I decided to upgrade my equipment and get some genetics. So I got some clones of Purple Kush and Hempstar on the way. Also put in for some seeds. Getting NL#5, C99, and Super Kush. Anyways I hope you guys check in on my progress and drop me some pointers. Thks.....

G

Guest 2535

Well Im not a regular poster in this thread but its the only one I know of that is geared to my area.. Heres my results from outside this year..

Im in Central Ohio and had a plot a bit north and a plot a while south.. Up north, rippers hit me. Fuckers! There was one extra person involved in that plot, and he apparantly didnt keep his mouth shut. Down south, we had decent success in a corn field but had some issues with mold. We also had some in a low-lying fallow area that was too foggy and it was hit HARD by mold. The corn was damn tall this year too, it was great for cover but blocked a bit more sun.

Just fer the record..... Chocolate Chunk from THSeeds likes Ohio climates, but watch out for mold late in the year. Bubblegum from Serious didnt fare so well, season wasnt long enough. Was worried about the harvest moon (corn) and the upcoming frosts, and pulled a bit early.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
..Valley of the Dolls..

..Valley of the Dolls..

JACKBAYBEH said:
Wat up Steve?!?
"Southwest" side right here. Out on that big 'ole Dixie Highway.
..I grew up and spent most of my life in Valley Station...I'm in Tennessee now. Will check in as needed...keep the faith..baby...My white widow/rhino grow produced killer smoke... :wave: GO CARDS

PureSativa420

hello my ohio/kentucky mates! jus come back by to see what the hell is goin on in here doesnt look like much so ill fill up my space with some lovely Eye Candy!

pez

Hey there, Ohio Valley, here.....:wave:
Hope you guys are having/had a good season.

Just a little taste of what's been growing on over here.

FMS C99: Harvested Sept. 27

FMS Maroc, harvested waaaaay back in August.

And my Arjans Haze#2 x Kalimist. Still growing and not done yet. Hopefully she will get thorugh this rain and crappy wetaher, and oh yea the rippers.

Small plant of a freinds took down like a week ago:

Hopefully no one minded all the pics. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts