What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Mo's Ace-Capades

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
oh yeah and heres a closeup of the panamaXpurplerkle
got the best perfumy cinnaminy grapy smell, wish i could capture this smell and market it for womans perfume, truly divine.
picture.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Yo GetMO! very nice grow going on. i will be watching this one. im sure u are gonna rock it as u always do. im gonna be trying the Malawi next year for my guerilla grow. im at 37.5n lat and Dubi said it would do very well for me,since thats the Lat they breed at in Spain so we shall see. Dubi & Ace is some the best breeders in the world imo. if they went to the Cannabis Cup i think they would sweep the comp! gl bro u still using maxi series or u trying the veg+bloom out?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats wuts up, yeah man im at like 39 point sumthin here. Right now its all age old dry nutrients in pre amended outdoor soil, with some ogbiowar teas. I like to keep the outdo organic, something bout organics and sun light with living soil outside works for me. Im running maxi on the indoor setup, just ordered some bangi haze to go in the indoor.
Anyway things started to jump within a couple days...
This malawi X pck has some crazy ass colors comin through, the camera cant even catch this neon glow....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The zamaldelica lookin fire, i really should have took cuts of this one i think, dumbass crystals and looks like it will finish fastest out the outdo ace stuff...
picture.php

The malawi and golden tiger JUST finally trying to go int flower, might take some cuts the GT and run her indoors too.
GT
picture.php

Looks like the malawi and gt wont finish till november-december if they go the whole distance. We will see how the weather treats them, if anything like last year they will be fine.

konopenko

Veteran
Privet GET MO, nice sativa garden there..I think even Malawi could finish in your area. She will surely stand firm in rain for some time, how cold is there in mid december?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
It depends, last couple years we havent seen any freezing until late march if at all. They say this year supposed to be different but we will see, others say this drought will last for a while. So id say usually between 39-59 late december

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
on with the show....
The Malawi and GT are finally starting to flower... might be too little to late but with this drought we will see...

malawi left, gt close right.
picture.php

Zamaldelica doin its thing tho! I might take a lower branch clone and reveg this one, she seems frosty. Anyone know which pheno this is and what to expect from is high?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Malawi X PCK, couldnt get a very good shot of this one cuz the wind they all turned out blurry, but u get the idea....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then my panama erkle, this has wut jus might be the best smell i ever smellt. pleasant concord grapey spice.
picture.php

picture.php

I got some bangi haze on the way too, finna run a few of them inside this winter. Peace!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi GET MO,

Golden Tiger is usually a long flowering strain and it takes time for her to start to flower outdoors. I'm surprised that your Malawi hasn't started the flowering strongly yet, usually at this time of the year Malawi has quite well developed colas, must be a long flowering pheno as well.

On the other hand Zamaldelica is very well developed, looks like the latest breeding efforts to lower down its flowering have been effective. The flowers structurally looks like certain Malawis ... how is her smell right now ?

The Malawi x PCK looks great, reminds me of a few ones we are testing this season too.

The panama erkle aromas sounds exotic and special :yummy:
Keep up the good work!

konopenko

Veteran
Nice update GetMo, when shall we hear another ganja-medicine rap?
Malawi go to flower - 9mm bang bang... :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Dubi, yeah man, its hard to describe but im loving the smell on this zamaldelica, its becoming real pungent sort of spicy but i cant pinpoint what the smell is, sweet gasolene-carrot? real real strong, almost burns your nose.

konopenko- good lookin out, the bang bang made the malawi start to flower! so maybe christmas i have some malawi to harvest...

heres some more shots of the pckXmalawi, similar smell to a gt pheno i had, no fruit or berry smells yet, but its changing every couple days when i check on um.
picture.php

zamaldelica, prolly go another 2-3 weeks maybe...
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Get Mo that zamaldelica is going to have its way with you man, those buds have "high" written all over them.
This new lot look so good I cant wait to give my pack a go. I had to order them and Gt after seeing some of the grows on IC.
We are playing with some serious genetics with these plants.
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
high GET MO,
looks like you are soon also in ACE heaven :)
nice and healthy plants... they will payback the efforts!
PCK&Malawi looks also very nice... need to try her outdoors too.
don't know why your Malawi is so late... maybe you got the later ones and i got the early ;-)
but well i do all my Outdoor grow next season from clones... here it's proven now that they start earlier to flower and so finish faster here... all Malawi cut's finished just in time while most others need 2-3 weeks more... also the serious dutch hybrids...
wish you a proper harvest!
M.:tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Tangwena and Madmac, two of my favorite Ace growers! Yeah this zamaldelica has a real potent smell, like i can tell its gonna be some high powered shit already.. I just made some gt wax with some shake from a few years back that was in the feezer... yet to really try it tho. Took one little puff out the vapor pen and it made me a G at madden tho, on a 4 game winning steak online head to head.
Even tho the malawi and gt are just starting to flower, they are already covered in crystal! I dont know how that works but will get some pics up in a bit. Definitely the long flowering sativa malawi pheno... It makes me want to pop some of the gsc forum X malawi gold i made a few years back.
The purple malawi pck is a beauty for sho, strong too. All the ace gear went through the storm and loved it. The good thing about late flowers is they didnt need tied up. Sposta get back sunny for a while so things are looking good... Will update with some pics soon.

until then heres a few praying mantis' on some clones:

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Comin along strong, PCK X malawi:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

malawi, finally starting...

picture.php

golden tiger, already crystally...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
zamaldelica:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one looking almost done, how much longer yall think i should take her?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
PCKxMalawi Lookin bout done to me, wutchall think?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These are from bout 3 days ago, sposta be rain on wednesday so was thinkin bout choppin in the mornin....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
zamldelica also looks close, all the crystal heads are cloudy when i zoom in on the high rez version of this pic....
picture.php

few panama erkle shots, these plants have the best grapeXpanama crossed smell, if they taste anything like they smell this will be the tastiest thing in the garden... didnt get any shots of the other pheno but its a little crystallier and little less leafy, but same smell.
picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
A friend just sampled some and said it was some fire. .. not bad for no cure so far! Im trying to give it a little minute before i try it...

Latest posts

Latest posts