What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Mo's Ace-Capades

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Very nice . Iv been smoking last seasons harvest since march . Malawi panama bangi haze nepal jam . And every night lately i seem to roll up a jay of panama .its not the strongest but it makes me feel so good .

Gotta have the variety!

I'm looking forward to seeing these finish up.

B

Baron Greenback

The Malawi X pck will be lovely, absolute pleasure to grow. I do like following ace grows, solid genetics and fine end results.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Get Mo for your new thread and for giving a try to more ACE genetics for your new outdoor season after your previous positive experience with Panama and Golden Tiger.

You are right, Golden Tiger properly grown, matured and cured is a blast for the brain! :biggrin:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Damn all the OGs along for this one, yall got me feelin obligated now, if I dont come through ima get jumped, haha!

figured I'd throw this in with the Ace grow, some panama X purple erkle I made a few years ago, got three phenos starting to kick in to hi gear these last couple 100+ degree days.....

picture.php

Oh yeah, and both malawi seeds cracked the soil and are spreading their leaflets now!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
top left golden tiger, 2 top right malawi, bottom left zamaldelica, bottom right pckXmalawi
picture.php

Im thinkin it might be a little late to run these outside, might have to throw them in one side of my 10x5 under the gavitas... Thinking just the pckXmalawi for the outdoors since its a lil more indica and will flower in time.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks MadMac.
They startin to shoot....
picture.php

Just under a lil 30 watt daylight spectrum cfl right now on top of my freezer. The veg area is shut down for the summer, or until august, so I will most likely put them outside for a month real soon, then into the flower room.

B

Baron Greenback

The Malawi x PCK is absolutely lethal. Hopefully you'll get the coloured pheno, mine was the green one and holy zombie shitsnacks she is strong.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thats wuts up Baron, how was the smell, taste, yield, flower time on yours?

These panama X erkles are shooting up...
picture.php

Ima have to start bendin um away from each other.

B

Baron Greenback

She went 11 weeks plus a bit. Yield was nice, firm dense flowers.
I find describing smell and taste really difficult, I seem to only get the citrusy tones.
There was a couple of points that I actually had to hold on to something I was that lean. Long lasting, potent, what's not to love?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
That sounds like some dope! Still not sure if Ill flower that one outside or inside, all the rest prolly be inside tho, but they will all go outside to veg for a little while. These are almost ready for new pots....
picture.php

B

Baron Greenback

Personally Mo, I'd finish her off inside, more control.
Also forgot to say, I've only smoked the small, crappy little flowers you'd usually not bother cropping - the good stuff might end me :)
Thanks dubi :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Well I planned on finishing off indoors but things kinda went crazy where i stayed, so outside they all went. Just transplanted today, all accept the malawi X pck that went in the dirt earlier. The zamaldelica started flowering early, all the rest havent started yet, but better get with it soon. I dont know how long this cali drought will hold up, hopefully till the end of november, then pour until may. Anyway heres the update!

zamaldelica- the preflowers on this are already sugar coated, ima try to get a late cut off her in the next day or two and reveg it.
picture.php

malawi- had some issues with mites that i fixed, also under fed but should bounce back after the transplant.
picture.php

Golden tiger- same as malawi, malnurished but should bounce back quick.
picture.php

malawiXpck- This one was transplanted bout 2-3 weeks ago and is loving life.
picture.php

And my homemade cross, PanamaXerkle- These have some wonderful smells, they are about 5 ft tall now and the preflowers got some sweet and dank smells to um. (by preflowers i mean the first ones that showed and are more mature than the other flowers for those who dont know, they always show characteristics first).
picture.php

Well thats it for now. I really wanted to run these indoors, but gotta wait till i get setup again properly, purhaps this winter or spring.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi get mo that malawi has some nice skinny leaves should be an interesting plant, the others are all looking very good and you can expect to get some stella buds off them outside.
Nice one mate.
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
the Malawi looks really interesting!
would take a clone for next season... maybe it's a keeper ;-)
looking all very tiny for this time of the year and so as you say november is finish...
wish all the best!
M.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah man, they all only a few feet tall, sept the malawixpck is bout 4 ft and the panama erkles are 5-6 ft. They should all be budding within the next week, probly finish mid to late november im guessing. This is my smallest full season run in a long time, usually have some monsters but this year the light dep took majority of my space and time. Still hoping for a good handful of each kind for personal smoke.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi GET MO,

They look happy after the transplant, i'm sure they are really enjoying the soil and the transplant should help them to grow a bit more and produce high quality flowers. Best wishes for the upcoming weeks!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wuts good Dubi! Glad ta see u checkin in... It speaks volumes when breeders stay in the mix with they genes.
Im not sure if this malawi is finna finish for me outside this year, or the gt. For some reason they decided not to go into budding and its already the end of september.... Also getting mega-skinny leaves on malawi, not sure if this is normal, I know sposta be some skinny leaves but these is DUMBASS skinny.... check um out...
picture.php

picture.php

The Zamaldelica is coming along, lookin frosty for how young it is...
picture.php

picture.php

And MalawiXPCK lookin dope too, early flower but already purple, no cold, hard to see but calyxs already dark purple....
picture.php

I may take some cuts off the malawis and gt and run the cuts indoors too, might as well, but first would like to know if any of yall recognize the phenos, im guessing its a very long flowering pheno?