What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durban Poison

Easy7

Veteran
Only grew out a Durban x Skunk freebie. She had the most consistant in size and shape resin that I've ever seen. All the glands were exactly the same, a real specimen. This was back when seed direct was giving those out. She hermed on me though, cause I just used a blanket over the shelf for night. It was a window grow. Still it was good fun!!

Happy Roots

Veteran
Have not yet tested all of these !
# 6 and had a very feel good, and potent euphoric head high. Taste was also very good, a bit fresh (need to cure), but with some pine/licorice/anis taste

:hotbounce

Happy Roots

Veteran
# 6 was the earliest to finish (14 weeks) all others could have gone longer.

The guy wanted to get on to repro on these

:party:

Happy Roots

Veteran
Here´s some close up, if you´re interested !!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smokey:

bigherb

Veteran
Cosey

Thanks for those pics an description

#1 Reminds me of some old NYC haze an gets the wheels rollin once again :)

Id love to hear a smoke report on the other phenos after a dry/cure

1luvbigherb

idiit

Veteran
Wrong!!!
THCV has been proven to be not psychoactive. I did it.
-SamS

1). where does the extreme psychoactivity come from?

2). does the extreme uhv light in some geographic areas account for the psychoactive potential being more fully enabled?

growhi

iv tryed a few durbans .............................. the best on the market is seedsmans power africa

thats the true essence of the Durban

the genetic is so tired it needs to be crossed

and sams skunk/haze actually improves it imo !

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Terpenes.
I have tried to prove that UVB increases psycho-activity in Cannabis, I could not.
-SamS

iv tryed a few durbans .............................. the best on the market is seedsmans power africa

thats the true essence of the Durban

the genetic is so tired it needs to be crossed

and sams skunk/haze actually improves it imo !

2nd that!here she is in full glory and she packs a nice HEAD punch!!delicious flavor!!
picture.php

Zrolowany

Durban is very nive smoke! not over powering, not powerful but have a lot of good vibes, very euphoric. Great for party

A very sweet santa looking grow buddy of mine came by an had this gift for me. He had got some seeds from Africa an grew them out.

They had 14 weeks, and he´ll make an open pollination with selected males/females. Cant wait to test my first time DP
Wow Cosey these look very nice. Hope you can get clones/seeds of that Durban.
Terpenes.
I have tried to prove that UVB increases psycho-activity in Cannabis, I could not.
-SamS
Interesting that Mel Frank and Sam would be in this thread. Could it be that they recognize cosey's durban as a keeper? Huummm?! Would be interested to know more about your UVB experimant Sam if you care to elaborate. What UVB lights did you use? How close where they? What was the strength of the UVB and wattage of the bulbs? How long a duration was the exposure? My experience with 10% and 12% UVB bulbs supplemented during flower has been different. Earlier maturing is just one aspect amongest other traits have been observed.

Sam did you develop Beatrix Choice? I loved that strain.
Beatrix was a sssc selection if I remember correctly. Wonder if this is the author?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
People care way too much about how herb looks in my opinion.
But we all like pretty things.....

Tell me about it.
My best strain this run, was hands down Cheesedog =
UKCheese(Exodus Cut) x ChemD
Super potent strain. The buds were all flarf under the top cola, which wasnt dense either. A bitch to trim as well.
But poootent. Man its strong. Makes great concentrates. It was the stickiest strain too, in the group of 4.
All I hear is..."look at those flarfy sticks! Its all loose!"
Once they taste and feel it though....they understand.
I give it a 2 on bag appeal. But an 8 on strength.
Im growing out a 20wk Jamaican LambsBread. Its 2 hitter quitter with 0 cieling and it looks like crap in a bag.
But it will knock you out the box!
Great info on the THCV. I didnt know that. Ill look into this more.

Latest posts

Latest posts