Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > 150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
150w HPS Club and Resource Guide...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2015, 09:24 PM #9811
dudin

dudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura about
13 plants 150w HID perpetual 12/12 sog. 60x60cm. Packed tight.

dudin is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:02 AM #9812
dudin

dudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura about
300w of HID in a wardrobe. 9 seedlings and 13 sexed females.

dudin is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:41 PM #9813
jerzu19

jerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nicejerzu19 is just really nice

@14 day of flo

Previous grow
Sweaty Betty GGS

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:50 PM #9814
dudin

dudin is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:06 PM #9815
BoBrasileiro

BoBrasileiro is on a distinguished road
180W led to veg and 150W HPS to flower

BoBrasileiro is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2015, 10:06 PM #9816
webecat

webecat will become famous soon enoughwebecat will become famous soon enough
White Widow week 8, a couple more strains n the veg side and I have some variety.

And the veg side.

webecat is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:09 PM #9817
webecat

webecat will become famous soon enoughwebecat will become famous soon enough
Cool

A quick question, How do I resize my images?
webecat is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2015, 06:28 AM #9818
JohnKimble

JohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the rough
I have a sunsystem 150watt , it raises the temps in my 900 cubic feet room by 10 degree F over 12 hours (80f morning, 90f night). How do you guys burn those 1000watt bulbs man! I'll graduate to a bigger bulb soon I figure but gotta learn how to control the temps on even this 150watt
JohnKimble is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2015, 01:28 AM #9819
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnKimble View Post
I have a sunsystem 150watt , it raises the temps in my 900 cubic feet room by 10 degree F over 12 hours (80f morning, 90f night). How do you guys burn those 1000watt bulbs man! I'll graduate to a bigger bulb soon I figure but gotta learn how to control the temps on even this 150watt
Venting and exhaust is a HUGE issue. There are cool tubes, air cooled lights, passive intake from cool air and exhausting outside, even using air conditioners, and much more. Search and read is all I can say dude. The issue is way to big to put in one post.

But basically you need an intake of fresh air and an exhaust. You need negative pressure in the cab, tent, room, or what have you. At the very least a fan on the girls.

Welcome to growing your own. The rewards are boundless.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2015, 02:43 AM #9820
JohnKimble

JohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the roughJohnKimble is a jewel in the rough
I figured to deal with the heat it would be better to contain the plants in a grow tent, but can't afford one of those. I just picked up some 7 feet high 1950 wood closet that could fit two large men inside. Painted the inside flat white and sealed up the cracks with caulking. Put a 4" diameter hole in the ceiling of it, and a ducting wall connector for the future vortex fan and carbon filter. Gonna blast that heat out the window. In the winter I'll drop the ducting to the floor for bonus heat lol
JohnKimble is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.