What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For Furry Freak Brothers Fans

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those of you who are Freak Brothers Fans, there is a new book coming out called The Freak Brothers Omnibus. This book has 624 pages! Here is the description from Amazon uk All the Freak Brothers stories, book covers, posters and merchandise collected together in one big volume. Includes a share certificate offer for the upcoming animated movie. The definitive Freak Brothers book for years to come. Not so expensive either. I pre-ordered one. :wink: Looks like a gem. :D Peace n Pot.

Storm Crow

Veteran
And Moondog, and Slow Death Comics, and Tex Arcana, and ALL those old goodies! You kids today are SO deprived!- Granny

T

thcbear

the torrent scene featured the freaks and all their comics recently

D

Don Cotyle

Thanks for the headsup Puffin 13 !!! I'm definatly gonna have to order a copy!!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Me and Gilbert Sheldon have a mutual friend, I meet him every now and then (we both live in Paris) as we hook up. He's a cool, laidback guy, and we have two common interests; drugs and tea.
I tried to talk him into using me as a character in one of his recent comics once, but he wasn't too hot on the idea, artistic integrity perhaps, or maybe I haven't got what it takes. It would have been sweet to appear in a Sheldon comic book though.

Last edited:

Walking Dude

FAT FREDDIES CAT ! ! !

FAT FREDDIES CAT ! ! !

LOVE the FFB's........i have em all............FAT FREDDIES cat was a BLAST.....

Puffin13..........Feds and Heads?........its a game?........been playing Drug wars, and still have the floppy of HighGrow, great games...........

Wooden Eye

Yeah i was Groover Mc Tuber but only on the computer. Sitting here, On goes the light Globe with ideas to Save the Planet then i just forget about it and fall asleep at the wheel.The Bed is 6 feet from the Computer table.

Ah I gotta go, i cant sleep with the Television playing away all night!

Wooden Eye

Title should read THE FABULOUS FURRY FREAK BROTHERS>

They are the best underground comix ever sold.I had all of them from #1,the colored ones two up to about #13? then they were taken with all my CD`s bummer dont Leave all your Eggs in one basket.
Keep smiling and laughing at the way we were taken in.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Walking Dude said:
Puffin13..........Feds and Heads?

High. Yes. Feds n Heads is not just a comic; actually it was a game before it was an underground comix.
Feds n Heads was a stoner monopoly-style game that was a pull out from the Sept 1971 issue of Playboy magazine. This game is SO much fun but please dont take my word for it, play the game a couple of times and you'll see what I mean. :) I first played the game back in '71 and am still playing the game with friends whenever I get the chance. Peace.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wooden Eye said:
Title should read THE FABULOUS FURRY FREAK BROTHERS>

They are the best underground comix ever sold.I had all of them from #1,the colored ones two up to about #13? then they were taken with all my CD`s bummer dont Leave all your Eggs in one basket.
Keep smiling and laughing at the way we were taken in.

All of the Freak Brothers and Fat Freddy's comix are still available. Ebay is a good source or your local headshop. Some printings may be more difficult to find than others but if you dont care about which printing it is, then you can own them all again. :) The comix are still being printed. Peace n Pot.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Puffin13 said:
For those of you who are Freak Brothers Fans, there is a new book coming out called The Freak Brothers Omnibus. This book has 624 pages! Here is the description from Amazon uk All the Freak Brothers stories, book covers, posters and merchandise collected together in one big volume. Includes a share certificate offer for the upcoming animated movie. The definitive Freak Brothers book for years to come. Not so expensive either. I pre-ordered one. :wink: Looks like a gem. :D Peace n Pot.
I'm a big freak bros fan myself, a few yrs ago I gave donated as a prize a mint collection of them I'd been hoarding. I preordered the Omnibus from Amazon as well, delivery in October some time as I recall.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Thats good news, but I already have every damn thing thats done. :D Any news of the Grass Roots movie? Should be great...oh yeah Rosy that sounds sweet, I would love to smoke with Gilbert some fine day. :D