What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

get a new secret anonymous identity to overcome internet shyness...

Digit

it's remarkable how ballsy & playful you can get sending emails about cannabis legalisation and the wonders of cannabis, when only your anonymous name will be used in the publication.

"oi poop heads, it's better than known!" and any comment better is welcome in the press.

get a hushmail account or two for your email address in case asked for.

anyone have that link with all the links for local, national and international media?

G

just got this as a e-mail

just got this as a e-mail

Can anyone find me a lawyer to correct me?

THC is a drug that is commonly given to cancer patients. When prescribed by a doctor, THC is called Marinol.

Every test that is used to test for marijuana tests for THC.

There are several tests to determine if someone is using marijuana. All of these tests will also show positive for Marinol.

Marijuana is a Federal (and state) schedule I drug.
Marinol is a Federal (and state) schedule III drug.

Without additional information, all of these tests are inconclusive.

An inconclusive test, by itself, does not pass the "beyond resonable doubt" measure.
If this test is the entire case, the case should be thrown out

Someone, who is a lawyer, please tell me I'm wrong.

If you can't find someone to tell me I'm wrong, then please consider forwarding this e-mail.

thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts