What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here's the Secret, Cannabis is already LEGAL, FREE & AVAILABLE NOW!

Digit

http://www.veoh.com/videoDetails.html?v=e157352G2q6RcGj

watch this... do it.

i posted this already on another forum like so:
Ther herb is legal, the herb is free, the herb is available, the herb is well grown, the herb is cared for, the herb cares for us,

http://www.veoh.com/videoDetails.html?v=e157352G2q6RcGj

the herb is free, the herb is free, the herb is free, the herb.... is... free.

go on... see the world as free and happy, you're smiling neighbours, greeting you in the morning a joint hanging outta their mouths, the mail man delivering a large package and he smiles to you and says, thats a large chunk of the herb you've got there... to which you reply, with a smile, oh, you could smell it? would you like to come in for a bong?
&
yep, if you work on the "now is all there is, we only exist in the moment, the longer now" concepts, you already have access to all the free safe clean legal weed you want... all you have to do is allow yourself to accept this. do you allow yourself to accept access to all this now?

OF COURSE!

it's already having profound effects on my life.

its remarkable the effect our brains have on the quantum feild, on mother tao. 8D
but i expect a stronger responce from here.

maybe i'll come back in a week once people respond and show you something a little more solid and substantial....
:chin: :chin: :chin:

Last edited:

rastamonunika

Hehehe =)

the problem with society is it is conent where it is, until they can see the Light for themselves, and want to make the positive changes in their lives, they will not be willing to change. The Secret is a good film, but its missing some points from different levels of existance. . but the law of attraction is definately an important one for our society. . . if only people would use it for the better good instead of just personal gain. . .

dont get me wrong, i believe everyone should use their Free Will (another universal law) and choose to do whatever they want, but if we all collectively tried to make the world a better place, it would be one indeed. . .

Another thing to look into is quantum theory. . . this also has to deal with the attracting certain circumstances and is a major role in creating your personal reality. . .

Mind gives rise to matter. . . mine as well make it a positive co-creation . . .

If you want some good reading, PM me and ill point u in the direction of some good literature =P just tell me what ur interested in and ill try and match a book to ur personal reality =)

thank you for spreading the word tho,
i hope that you continue to do your part =)

lots of Love and Light
unika

G

Pistis .. very old greek, translated today as "faith."

It is a verb. (which means action)
I am running. I am talking. I am faithing.

Now then, faith (pistis) is the substance of things hoped for. The evidence (legal proof) of things that are not (yet) seen.

Hebrews 11:1

The Secret is very old, indeed.

G

And Ja changed his name from Abram (father of none) to Abraham (father of many nations) when he was almost 100 years old.

(He who calls things not yet as if they already were)

Last edited:
G

this is interesting...and i'm watching the video right now. I think I can attest to this. For awhile I was doing a meditation...where you just lay there and generate the feeling of complete love, and just give it to yourself. I noticed that my reality seemed to change, people were generally nicer and everything.

SuperZero

I'm skeptical, I'd think DaVinci would've conquered flight if this law of attraction were the case.
And what if two guys want to marry and live until death with the same girl(the girl of their dreams etc.), want want want and want some more, and remember there's no exceptions to the rule, if you want it it will happen(or whatever--I didn't use quotations heh) who gets the girl, and what about her wants?

Sorry I didn't make it to the end of the video, but those were some of the thoughts I had while watching some of it, hey wait!, maybe I wanted to not be convinced...*twilight zone music*

G

but if you are not in alignment with the universe it won't work... thats the thing. At least what I got out of it. But the general principles of having gratitiude each day, and seeing the positive in people, along with visualizing...

I mean there are some good things in this video.

I'm going to follow it... I think alot of this stuff is kinda what I've been led to in my path...

G

I think wanting something by having faith is just another way of saying if you keep thinking about something with a lot of energy, you will eventually get it because you will start seeing things different and start doing things that will help you achieve your goal.

I think one important thing that people tend to forget is the fact that everyone doesn't always believe in the same thing as you and I feel that if you stick with people like this they will eventually prevent you from achieving your goal because they put doubts into your thinking because they can't see what you see.

This isn't a problem if you can handle one or two people who aren't that strong in their will power, BUT if there are a lot of people who feel the opposite of you and are strong in their will power, you will be in a constant struggle to maintain your energy and use it to grow because you can't fight and grow at the same time.

This is why you see most people who live in certain places have the same mentality even though they claim they are different. Just watch their action even when they aren't in that environment.

People in the U.S. have a different mentality than people in canada so thinking that all you have to do is believe in the fact that you love cannabis and everyone won't bother you is dangerous because you are ignoring the fact that some people who may be stronger than you in will power and oppose you then get others to feel the same as them, especially when those people have a little of this thinking within themselves already just manifested in a different form of thinking.

I know I might have went over some people's heads but read what I wrote and pay attention to the news, your family and then watch little kids and then yourself and you will understand what I mean. Peace.

Last edited:

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
i saw the secret. very cool movie. i felt like it made sense.. and a lot of the stuff i've 'gotten' or accomplished in my life i feel like i had already been using this secret to get them.. no doubt i will continue to use my thoughts in beneficial ways in the future.

law of attraction is so sweet.

SuperZero

I agree, having a positive outlook is a good thing, but law of attraction is BS IMO.

They used Lincoln in the beginning, saying he knew the secret, then why did he think about getting killed all the time?

All Cobain wanted was just to blow his own head off?

How come Jesus hasn't came back yet, it's been wanted for thousands of years?

G

Superzero, you are forgetting one thing and I stated it earlier, you can't be around others who oppose your views and are strong willed IF you aren't strong enough to negate theirs.

We are told lincoln got killed by one man but I bet there were others who helped that one man achieve his goal and these people were close to lincoln. Also, we don't know if lincoln didn't see signs that something was about to happen and he just didn't listen because I know when I was living a wild life that constantly had confrontaions in it, I always knew something was up before it happened, I just didn't listen most of the time and when I started listen to that voice I would keep myself from getting in harms way.

On another note, I just realized if by thinking of something and it will come to me because of the laws of attraction maybe this is the whole reasoning behind transcendental meditation and living in joy.

Transcendental meditation teaches that practicing this meditation brings forth a quieting of the mind and joy into one's life. Now when you quiet the mind you stop "thinking" and just observe, of course you can think if you choose to BUT that is your choice.

When you really think about it, all "thinking" is interacting with a thought with our emotions instead of observing it and analyzing it and when you interact with something with your emotions you bring it into your world and if this thought is negative you will experience(interact) it. It seems we should spend most of our time just observing instead of "thinking" with our emotions about everything we come into contact with and we will prevent a lot of trouble in our lives.

It's also no coincidence when the bible talks about adam and eve and eating the forbidden fruit of the tree of KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL or GOOD and BAD they were sure to die. Now good and evil are EMOTIONS not something that is universal because what is good to you might be bad to me based on my emotional involvement towards it and therefore we will see the same thing from a different viewpoint. Our brains are totally reshaped based on our emotions not the other way around. If we like something around bodies will eventually learn how to deal with it. I saw a special showing how a cook would put his fingers in hot oil while cooking food and it caused no pain due to the fact that he got used to doing this and his body just conformed to what he was doing BUT if he was to stop he wouldn't have gain this gift. HE CONTROLLED HIS BODY NOT HIS BODY CONTROLLING HIM.

The bible also states when you control the flesh and let the spirit take over you take away problems in your life. The bible and other religious texts are more aware of things than we give them credit for.Peace.

Last edited:

SuperZero

Yes, but surely there was more in the world thinking good thoughts of Lincoln, than were plotting against him.
And willpower isn't thinking and attracting, that's the power to do so-- not the ability to constantly have the same thoughts.

ok I'll go ahead and edit.
Having a positive outlook and really wanting something is a way to get it, and consequently you'll think of it more if you really want it. But that doesn't mean that, what I consider a byproduct(thinking about it more,) is how you get it.
Is there no luck in this law of attraction world?

It just seems like a swiss cheese theory to me, the movie has good things, but most have all been taught before, what hasn't been taught before is a law using what could be called telekinesis/or magic to get physical things/possessions.

So are we the only animal with this super special world changing thought-ray producing brain?

Last edited:
G

You didn't pay attention to what I stated, I stated those AROUND HIM not in the world. The people around him will have more of an impact on him than people scattered abroad just based on the power of concentration.

Also, willpower is the power to do so BUT you have to have the thought first and that's why I stated if someone or a group has the will power that is stronger than yours you will be taken down.

Think about what you stated. "willpower isn't thinking and attracting, that's the power to do so-- not the ability to constantly have the same thoughts." If will power is the power to do something isn't having the ABILITY to think something the same as having will power?. You are just using the meaning of will power on physical things but it can also be used on things unseen which are thoughts because all it means is having the ABILITY to do something. Peace.

Last edited:

SuperZero

lotty said:
You didn't pay attention to what I stated, I stated those AROUND HIM not in the world. The people around him will have more of an impact on him than people scattered abroad just based on the power of concentration.

Is that a fact? The closer I am to what I'm thinking about the better of a chance for my thoughts to get it to come to me? Edit:eek:ops forgot there is no chance, its the ABSOLUTE LAW!
Sounds to me like I was just close enough to get it, or had a better chance to get it. I don't understand why this super power would be limited to space, since they say universal and whatnot.

I'll go ahead and take back everything I said about willpower...as I don't feel like debating what it is and how it's used(I'll just try and think hard enough and maybe the dictionary will change its meaning to whatever I want it to mean.)

Last edited:

SuperZero

The Adam and Stevery got me thinking:
God was attracted to Abel more, and thought good things of him, yet his uber brain couldn't produce more super thoughts than Cains?

G

http://www.answers.com/willpower&r=67
will·pow·er or will pow·er (wĭl'pou'ər) pronunciation
n.

The strength of will to carry out one's decisions, wishes, or plans.

will1 (wĭl) pronunciation
n.

1. The mental faculty by which one deliberately chooses or decides upon a course of action: championed freedom of will against a doctrine of predetermination.

Also, I didn't say limited I stated concentrated, two very different things. AN example is hash and crude cannabis. The hash will be more potent than crude cannabis based on the fact that all of the active chemicals are in one compact place and the crude cannabis has the chemicals diluted with other things.

They both have the same chemicals BUT the hash will have more of an effect just based on the fact that the chemicals that get you high can be ingested and take effect without other chemicals being in the way and doing their job on the body which will reduce the high or enhance the high based on certain things BUT they aren't giving you the high they just help it in certain ways.

This applies to what we are debating about as far as lincoln and those around him as opposed to those scattered around the world. Peace.

Last edited:
G

God was attracted to both of them BUT cain didn't work towards bettering himself. In other words he did things just to do them, he didn't put his all into them. He was basically lazy and also he loved doing negative things which one can say because he was lazy. If you think about doing things that we call negative such as murerding someone because we don't like them, steal because we want what they have,etc. are just a weak person's way of handling his problems. Peace.

SuperZero

Is that the story? Sorry I just got done watching Amadeus today and was thinking that's how Cain and Able was, a blatant favoring.

I'm not gonna argue, nor will I concede, but I'm done with this swiss cheese.

Ohhh and yeah, I knew I was wrong about willpower, didn't you read? I wasn't asking for a dictionary definition, was asking for my super brain rays to change the dictionary to what I want.

Last edited:
G

Bah... you guys have no faith in real concrete things like I do. I'm going to go worship my crystal rock now. :)

Digit

:rolleyes:

super zero... live up to your name man. or change it to live up to you... super negative? (joke boot) :wave:

consider if what we've been saying is true... then you've been manifesting your reality to reflect back to you that it doesn't work. imagine you put yourself in the possition that it does work, then you saw it work to meet that expectations...?
worth a try to test it out no?

maybe watch this too
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3313968958314441665&q=deepak
when he talks of the seven stages, it does coroborate this from a different perspective.

as for the other people's will thing...
psychic akido. an apropriate term i find. a practiced imunity to the thoughts of limitation. so instead of :badday: all you are left with is :woohoo:

i was gonna post something that would show a little more weightyness to this, but with all the suspicious cynacism (rather than healthy cautious skepticism) shown by super zero, i don't think it's entirely appropriate yet. maybe next week...

Latest posts

Latest posts