What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I be damned

Im'One

I could have sworn my romulan grapefruit plants with little round pouches at the internodes were male plants but see little white hairs now. Both plants are girls? It was taking forever for them to bloom, the bubba and Thai and island skunk were all flowering but these had little green pods at the stall. No nanners! No pollen. I reckon my luck is good but shit I thought I could make seeds. Oh well. It smokes

Im'One

Try make some STS or get some colodial silver and make fems from them.
I think I will try to keep the two females in veggg a little.longer and get a clone from the original mommy flipped with silver solution...get pollen and fertilize the other two females. Any one having experience with this chine in...

rolandomota

Veteran
Learn a good lesson here everyone Be careful and most of all patient you might kill a female good thing you are looking for males in this case
Sometimes those male looking parts turn in to a extra mini leaf set that turn in to tiny nugs if it's female so be patient or be 100%sure

Im'One

Yes they were round looking at the internodes, no where else..I kept them inside just in case then...they popped little white hairs. Weeks after the other females showed sex. It's more Sept so I'm not sure they would finish outside in oklahoma.
One has a real funk to her stem rub, wondering if that's the dirty laundry smell some attribute to romulan?

Amynamous

I think I will try to keep the two females in veggg a little.longer and get a clone from the original mommy flipped with silver solution...get pollen and fertilize the other two females. Any one having experience with this chine in...

I would recommend making the female pollen prior to flipping and fertilizing.
Some plants can be challenging to reverse while some are easy.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=357407