What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trulieve

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I was looking at 'flower' (for some reason 'flowers' doesn't sound exactly right, I lik 'BUDS'.. rolls off my tongue more betta).

Any way I came across this about a 'flower' the carry called:
The Bellamy Brothers TruFlower Indica - Afterglow

Under sub table "WARNINGS", I find this (underlined below): What does it mean?

I know what infused means and active compounds too but
would these same words apply to my home grown?

Even now legalized (somewhat) 'they' (not Trulieve) do not want it to be a positive msg. They used to post THC%, no more. And highest priced 'flower' was $53... Now $58. and it's not a drug!

This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. There may be health risks associated with the consumption of this product. This product is infused with marijuana or active compounds of marijuana. This product should not be used by women that are pregnant or breastfeeding. For use by adults as well as children only as recommended by a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Products containing THC can impair concentration, coordination and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or heavy machinery under the influence of this drug. Caution: when consumed, the intoxicating effects of this drug may be delayed by two (2) or more hours. This product may be unlawful outside the state of Florida. The enclosed container is child resistant.

Amynamous

I could be wrong, but i believe trulieve is using the term “infused” incorrectly.
As for the THC %, they may be excluding it from the website for convenience. The exact thc% as well as the terpene % change with every grow, and perhaps they are tired of making the changes on their website. However, when you go to the dispensary, i am willing to bet that can provide you with exact figures. If MJ is being sold as medicine, then it must be treated as such, and concentrations of thc, cbd, etc must be disclosed for dosage calculations.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I could be wrong, but i believe trulieve is using the term “infused” incorrectly.
As for the THC %, they may be excluding it from the website for convenience. The exact thc% as well as the terpene % change with every grow, and perhaps they are tired of making the changes on their website. However, when you go to the dispensary, i am willing to bet that can provide you with exact figures. If MJ is being sold as medicine, then it must be treated as such, and concentrations of thc, cbd, etc must be disclosed for dosage calculations.
I'll buy convenience for %/grow/strain on the web site. Kills me when I had to wait on line to find out strains they have are 16%-18%THC though. What should they be saying rather than 'infused'? Infused makes me think 'enhanced' , not natural. I'm not going on about Trulieve but the rules (laws) the manufacturer has to follow. Maybe I just dont trust as much as I should.... Naaa, I dont trust them just the right amount.:D

Maybe infused refers to terpenes. I think a lot of products are “ enhanced or infused with extra flavor. Seems to be all the rage these days to have something super fruity. Notice most new strain names are related to fruit or food ie cake, gelato, skittle.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt

^pretty much this

/its just a bs legal disclaimer; all bud off the plant is "...infused with marijuana or active compounds of marijuana."

and yes, your homegrown is very likely to be infused with the same amounts and more

Hopefully it’s just a disclaimer!

I pretty much stopped shopping there. They are one of the worst companies ever customer service wise and their products are inconsistent which is bad for Medical use...

Some of those new Strains they have sound good but I don’t think I will be trying them.

I highly recommend trying out other MMTCs, they all have first time patient discounts.

buzzmobile

Veteran
This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. There may be health risks associated with the consumption of this product. This product is infused with marijuana or active compounds of marijuana. This product should not be used by women that are pregnant or breastfeeding. For use by adults as well as children only as recommended by a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Products containing THC can impair concentration, coordination and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or heavy machinery under the influence of this drug. Caution: when consumed, the intoxicating effects of this drug may be delayed by two (2) or more hours. This product may be unlawful outside the state of Florida. The enclosed container is child resistant.

Google that quote and you will find it is a standard boilerplate caution across the States.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trulieve.....where the vast majority of "flower" is garbage and maaaaaybe 1-3 decent strains if lucky.

I grew better weed on the balcony of my apartment on hendricks isle once upon a time

They are all about the money and not about the weed

Never trust a place where you cannot at least see what the buds look like before you hand over the money. What is this, camden nj?
confused-smiley-013.gif

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
p.s. actually liked some of the belamy brothers pot. Not quite on the same level as some of the best found in northern california but better than most of the other weed they sell

Latest posts

Latest posts