What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who wants glowing plants?

soil margin

Veteran
Honestly I think it would look cool but Ive always been kinda nervous when it comes to consuming GMOs which is the way they make the glow effect. Prefer to keep my food and bud organic.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Honestly I think it would look cool but Ive always been kinda nervous when it comes to consuming GMOs which is the way they make the glow effect. Prefer to keep my food and bud organic.
Whatever you do don't look into horizontal gene transfer then.:biggrin: Pretty much all organisms on earth have genes in them from other things transferred there by viral and other pathways.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizontal_gene_transfer

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would you need an autoflower strain for it to work? I wouldn't expect most strains to flower if there's light 24 hours a day.

If I could have my choice of genetically modified species, I'd want the new yeast they developed that produces psilocybin.

Latest posts

Latest posts