What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1968 Jamaican Lambsbread F5 Smoke Report

ChiefOrganic

Hey guys! After 2 months of curing my Lambsbread I've been able to enjoy, what is undoubtedly, the best variety I've ever had the pleasure of smoking.

I thought I'd share a few experiences I've had with you guys. With the presence of THCV and other mystery compounds, the effects are not only unique, but they are very dose dependent!

First things first, aroma and flavor:

Aromas in order of prominence: Banana, Carrot, Black Pepper, Clove

Flavor : OLD SCHOOL FRUITY INCENSE 😎

0.5g Smoked in Joint:

Very uplifting. Feeling warm, happy, creative, and motivated. Very clearheaded and functional. Good for getting work done or just meditating and relaxing. Appetite did not change. No paranoia.

Very happy, peaceful, energized, with electric body feeling. Makes you want to dance even if no music is playing :)

I have NEVER tried a strain this magical before.

I found out that if I smoke some JLB first, other strains that normally cause paranoia do not cause paranoia. It is mostikely the low dose of THCV that blocks the fight or flight response.

1.5 gram smoked out of a bong:

Starts off energetic, hearts beating fast, body feels lighter, electric body pulses, psychedellic amphetamine vibes. No paranoia! Colors are way more vibrant. Tactile sensations are much more intense. Sounds are clearer and crisper.

NO CEILING!!! It's very easy to reach psychedelic doses because no CBD at all = no ceiling. Minds eye/3rd eye is extremely VIVID and clear. Everything I'm thinking about I can see/visualize crystal clear.

My mind is philosophically active: contemplating the beauty of nature, the mysteries of the universe, and my purpose in life.

I was in a trance-like state where I relived many memories that I had forgotten about. Many from high school and college.

I was so happy to relive these memories, and I was overcome with a sense of gratitude for how blessed my life has been. I feel very lucky for the chance to experience the gift of life!

Minds eye so vivid, seeing some colors and geometric patterns that morph in sync with the music.

Enjoying a Peter Tosh live concert. Deeply connecting with the lyrics with a heightened sense of warmth, love, and connection with nature.

I come up with some new creative ideas for my computer programming business.

Gets more dreamy feeling towards the end of the high.

Physical effects: Reduced appetite, racing heart, red eyes and cotton mouth.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1161457312.jpg
    Snapchat-1161457312.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Snapchat-760636817.jpg
    Snapchat-760636817.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_20200430-144836_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-144836_Instagram.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_20200430-144901_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-144901_Instagram.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20200430-144118_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-144118_Gallery.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 150

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
cool read.
I like reading reports like this.

"Man, this stuff is strong" just doesn't cut it for me.
Thanks for taking the time posting your report, Chief!

-cap

smogo

Fantastic report. You've done some wonderful work preserving this strain.

An absolute gem of a smoke; a piece of history.

Bless up

Sunshineinabag

Hey guys! After 2 months of curing my Lambsbread I've been able to enjoy, what is undoubtedly, the best variety I've ever had the pleasure of smoking.

I thought I'd share a few experiences I've had with you guys. With the presence of THCV and other mystery compounds, the effects are not only unique, but they are very dose dependent!

First things first, aroma and flavor:

Aromas in order of prominence: Banana, Carrot, Black Pepper, Clove

Flavor : OLD SCHOOL FRUITY INCENSE ?

0.5g Smoked in Joint:

Very uplifting. Feeling warm, happy, creative, and motivated. Very clearheaded and functional. Good for getting work done or just meditating and relaxing. Appetite did not change. No paranoia.

Very happy, peaceful, energized, with electric body feeling. Makes you want to dance even if no music is playing :)

I have NEVER tried a strain this magical before.

I found out that if I smoke some JLB first, other strains that normally cause paranoia do not cause paranoia. It is mostikely the low dose of THCV that blocks the fight or flight response.

1.5 gram smoked out of a bong:

Starts off energetic, hearts beating fast, body feels lighter, electric body pulses, psychedellic amphetamine vibes. No paranoia! Colors are way more vibrant. Tactile sensations are much more intense. Sounds are clearer and crisper.

NO CEILING!!! It's very easy to reach psychedelic doses because no CBD at all = no ceiling. Minds eye/3rd eye is extremely VIVID and clear. Everything I'm thinking about I can see/visualize crystal clear.

My mind is philosophically active: contemplating the beauty of nature, the mysteries of the universe, and my purpose in life.

I was in a trance-like state where I relived many memories that I had forgotten about. Many from high school and college.

I was so happy to relive these memories, and I was overcome with a sense of gratitude for how blessed my life has been. I feel very lucky for the chance to experience the gift of life!

Minds eye so vivid, seeing some colors and geometric patterns that morph in sync with the music.

Enjoying a Peter Tosh live concert. Deeply connecting with the lyrics with a heightened sense of warmth, love, and connection with nature.

I come up with some new creative ideas for my computer programming business.

Gets more dreamy feeling towards the end of the high.

Physical effects: Reduced appetite, racing heart, red eyes and cotton mouth.

so is kingsbread derived from lambsbread

Latest posts

Latest posts