What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kosher Dawg DNA Genetics Arizona

MindEater

DNA is one of the few seed makers I'd pay $ for, so when I saw DNA branded Kosher Dawg on the shelf I had to pick some up. There's only a single plant currently in my home that isn't fathered by a 707 chem, and Kosher is probably my "stuck on an island with one pack" choice so Kosher Dawg sounds right up my alley. Top shelf, most expensive bud in Tempe AZ.

picture.php

Upon opening the jar I'm hit with a familiar smell. Its not a Cannabis smell and I've never smelled it anywhere but legal dispensaries. It is the distinct smell of those translucent rubber fishing worms with the metal flake. I've smelled entire shops of bud with the smell yet it has nothing to do with Cannabis.

Squeezing the bud yields no additional smell other than a fibrous cocoponic plant matter smell (corn flakes). The texture screams water cure, among other aroused suspicions. Busting the bud in a grinder surprisingly offers no additional aroma but their is a fresh melon smell left in my grinder that is not detectable on the bud whatsoever, odd. It reminds me of drying water cured bud, or the exhale from eating tops off vegging plants. The inside of the glass jar smells like "penecilium socks".

In the vape: This bud has that fragile texture where 2 grams turn into one. You know the deal, your buddy comes back from Colorado with some bud he thinks is dank, you weigh out and grind up a gram and it won't even fill a joint? But this bud feels washed, and washed bud stretches, not shrinks, in a bowl. I hit the bowl hoping for some type of weed flavor, fully expecting the "rubber fishing lure" flavor, but am hit with a surprise, a seperate flavor from either expectations; it's the dispensary-exclusive "bitter celery" flavor. It also has a light, nutty, "already burnt" thing going on, indicative of early flower neem use.

So that's 3 foreign detects, one external, 2 internal. I choked down enough of this crap before running to the sink to puke (came very close, just drooled alot though) that I should have been medicated, but I didn't feel a thing. It ruined my dinner. Woke up with jacked sinuses. Woke up this morning feeling like shit and had the same heartburn-like symptoms I did last time I tried vaping Arizonas bitter celery weed. None of these negatives are things Cannabis does to me. Who knew legal medicinal weed comes with all the side-effects that were attributed to black market weed for years..

"Our Terps Don't Lie" What terps? The plastic fishing worm smell impregnated into your bud? The bitter "grandkids made vegetable soup in the dog bowl with random weeds from the yard" flavor that permeates from legal grows exclusively? The myco metabolites on the inside of your jar?

Grown in organic soil? My sugar meter says otherwise. 100% Pesticide Free? Fuck you, DNA. I dont care what roped off corner the dipshits at the 40 acre Mormon-operated Copperstate tomatoe farm grew this trash in, I don't care how many Arizonian Instagram idiots your Az grower has on his page, this shit is PURE CHEMICAL TRASH, completely worthless. Again, fuck you for telling me it wasn't. Cancer patients being sold poisonous trash as medicine really pisses me off, but lying about it? I now have a personal problem with everyone involved. Your life is now as worthless to me as your victims lives are to you.

Kosher Dawg by DNA Genetics Arizona
Final Results: DISQUALIFIED
Notes: Multiple foreign detects, systemic and environmental. Blatant marketing lies claiming organic soil and pesticide free.

imakandi

thank
for report
mindeater

industry 2020
is 80% marketing
create trend in instgram
sell quick
chang name
do again

but there is client
for every thyng

best luck to you
:)

JockBudman

Excellent review :laughing:

Funnily enough I read a thing this morning about the Canadian market going to shit because venture capitalists who only took two hits in college think they can grow bud now and it's so crap no one buys it which is keeping the black market topped up.
Sounds like the US is the same then.