What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Honduras Haze limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
100% SATIVA PURPLE HAZE HYBRID WITH THE PERSONALITY AND QUALITIES OF THE BEST OLD PURPLE COLOMBIAN SATIVAS

Purple Honduras Haze is the result of a direct cross between our Purple Haze #23 mother and our best first generation Honduras sativa males (purple high yielding Colombian phenotype), creating a true F1 100% sativa hybrid, extremely tropical, vigorous and productive, with the qualities and characteristics of the best old purple Colombian sativas. Its psychoactivity and Haze and heirloom Colombian terpene profiles will transport you back decades… to when the true sativas had no trace of Indica influence.

Purple Honduras Haze has a growth and flower development virtually identical to pure Purple Haze, which in the right conditions of strong light intensity and stable warm temperatures produces successive and abundant reflowerings, generating gigantic final yields thanks to the hybrid vigour provided by Honduras, in itself a very productive pure sativa. The Honduras also shortens the flowering time of the Haze by 2-3 weeks, not interfering even slightly with the extreme sativa profile that we seek with this type of cross, rather amplifying it instead. Excellent resistance against rains and against fungi such as botrytis, due to the tropical 'blood' that runs through the veins of this hybrid and because of its spongy pure sativa floral structures.

The effect is stimulating, both physically and mentally, completely clean, encouraging conversation and activity, although a touch more introspective than the Green Honduras Haze. The effect is of moderate initial potency and duration, but of great quality and without ceiling or tolerance limit, allowing users to get higher and higher, reaching the stratosphere with no restraint to its cerebral psychoactivity. Once the effect fades it does not leave any kind of mental or physical heaviness or numbness.

The Purple Haze #23 parent is our best Purple Haze mother and has been used previously in the development of successful pure sativa hybrids, such as our excellent Panama Haze and Purple Haze x Malawi, or in the most extreme limited edition of Purple Haze x Thai. Undoubtedly Purple Honduras Haze follows in the style of cleaner and more euphoric Purple Haze hybrids like Purple Haze x Malawi and Purple Haze x Thai, with Purple Honduras Haze being very productive, comparable to Purple Haze x Malawi.

Purple Honduras Haze differs from its sister Green Honduras Haze by having, on average, a taller and more floppy structure and generally finishing the bloom period (especially at low temperatures in the second half of flowering) with the beautiful purple and reddish colours so characteristic of purple Highland Colombians, although both share a very similar personality, psychoactivity, power and terpene profiles.

A standard (regular) limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN STANDARD FORMAT
F1HYBRID
% SATIVA / INDICA: 100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 14-18 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: DECEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-40º
THC: 12-14 %
CBD: 0.07 %
CBG: 0.6-1.2 %
Terpene profile: Monoterpenes: Very high beta-myrcene content and small amounts of alpha-pinene. Sesquiterpenes. Small quantities of beta-caryophyllene.

GENETICS: Purple Haze #23 x best 1st generation pure Honduran males (purple high yielding Colombian phenotype).
STRUCTURE: Extreme tropical sativa, tall, very thin leaf and pale green colour during its growth. Very fine and flexible stems, which withstand the worst showers and blizzards.
BOUQUET: Woody (cedar), spicy, garlic, sandalwood, sage and incense, touches of blackberry, raisins and red wine, with a deep and refined mango background.
HIGH: Stimulating effect, both physically and mentally, completely clean, which invites conversation and activity, but also introspection. The effect is of moderate duration and initial power, but of great quality and without ceiling or limits of tolerance, taking you higher and higher, reaching the stratosphere, with nothing holding back its cerebral psychoactivity. When the effect fades it does not leave any kind of heaviness or mental or physical numbness.

CULTIVATION TIPS

Due to its extreme tropical sativa genotype, indoors it is mainly recommended for lovers of pure sativas, although with patience, strong light intensity and with the adequate care, cultivators with ‘green fingers’ can obtain huge yields.

Outdoors, it requires a tropical or subtropical climate to show its full potential of production and potency. Although it can be cultivated easily between 20º-37º, where a warm coastal climate with mild autumns (similar to the Mediterranean zone), or the use of greenhouse is recommended.

Requires low nutrient levels throughout its development, although it accepts either moderate/slightly high PK levels at the peak of the most abundant reflowerings. Outdoors, it is recommended to mix a good organic base substrate, rich in guano and humus, plant them in soil in a sunny place and leave them to grow at their own pace without using fertilisers or stimulants.

---------------------------------------

Special thanks to Kaskadian and other friends for helping us to test this new limited edition. You can get more info about the testig of this new limited edition at:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

Attachments

• Purple Honduras Haze.jpg
    Purple Honduras Haze.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC08904 recortada.jpg
    DSC08904 recortada.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC08888 recortada.jpg
    DSC08888 recortada.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC08936 recortada.jpg
    DSC08936 recortada.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC08665 recortada.jpg
    DSC08665 recortada.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC08608 recortada.jpg
    DSC08608 recortada.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2280.jpg
    IMG_2280.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2909.jpg
    IMG_2909.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 73 days flo 3.jpg
    Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 73 days flo 3.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC08636 recortada.jpg
    DSC08636 recortada.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
More Purple Honduras Haze pics

Attachments

• DSC08917 recortada.jpg
    DSC08917 recortada.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC08605 recortada.jpg
    DSC08605 recortada.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC08878 recortada.jpg
    DSC08878 recortada.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC08670 recortada.jpg
    DSC08670 recortada.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 13weeks days flo 2.jpg
    Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 13weeks days flo 2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 47 days flo 11.jpg
    Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 47 days flo 11.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 47 days flo 10.jpg
    Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 47 days flo 10.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 41 days flo 2.jpg
    Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 41 days flo 2.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 126
  • Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 14 weeks flo15.jpg
    Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 14 weeks flo15.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 14 weeks flo11.jpg
    Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 14 weeks flo11.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 113

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A few more .....

Attachments

• IMG_2970 recortada.jpg
    IMG_2970 recortada.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2247.jpg
    IMG_2247.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 59 days flo 5.jpg
    Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 59 days flo 5.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2919.jpg
    IMG_2919.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 59 days flo 4.jpg
    Purple Haze x Honduras Kaskadian 59 days flo 4.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2252.jpg
    IMG_2252.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 74

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Purple Honduras Haze cannabinoid and terpene analyses

Purple Honduras Haze cannabinoid and terpene analyses

THC: 12-14 %
CBD: 0.07 %
CBG: 0.6-1.2 %

Terpene profile: Monoterpenes: Very high beta-myrcene content and small amounts of alpha-pinene. Sesquiterpenes. Small quantities of beta-caryophyllene.

Attachments

• Purple Honduras Haze 2 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Purple Honduras Haze 2 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Purple Honduras Haze 1 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Purple Honduras Haze 1 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Purple Honduras Haze 2 análisis de terpenos.jpg
    Purple Honduras Haze 2 análisis de terpenos.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 118

TheSg

gorgeous plants Dubi!!
Im growing some very old crosses of open pollinated NepJams this year,
im so stoked to see what odd phenotypes may come out.
I love the look of this new strain the Honduras Haze.
Lovely looking pure sativa!!

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks TheSg,

Looking forward to see your progresses with Nepal Jam in the Nepal Jam thread :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi DoobieDuck,

Thanks for including the Purple Honduras Haze this year in your outdoor garden, much appreciated :) I've been following some of your progresses with the strain in Instagram and she is indeed getting huge. Wish you are enjoying with this pure tropical sativa experience, as much as i do with your photography :huggg:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
dubi, Looks so nice a cross. The purple leaning plants look so much as I remember the Purple OTH I grew a few years ago. Monster plants DoobieDuck!

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Hi Dubi,

As I told you last year, I would definitely grab a pack of those sooner or later. Sooner happened tonight :)

I’ll start female hunting in a couple month to grow her next year winter indoor probably along Panama Haze so I hopefully get those beautiful purple colours :). I don’t warm up the place very much so it can get as low as ~10-15°C with light off, hope that’s cold enough.

It will be a while before I can show some pictures, but I wanted to get a hold on those before they eventually run out.

Thank you again for those wonderful genetics. I got some Panama x PCK (Imma make a tree of that one next outdoor season), Killer A5 and the Panama freebies as well :)

Have a nice weekend :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Ur Humbl Nr8tor :)

Knowing that you like our old Green Haze x Thai and Purple Haze x Thai limited editions so much, i'm sure you would greatly enjoy with the newer Green Honduras Haze and Purple Honduras Haze limited editions.

I find the Haze x Honduras F1s very similar to the old Haze x Thais regarding terpenes and qualities of the effect of the finished product, but the Honduras cross is better yielding and slightly faster flowering in average than the Haze x Thais, and i also found the Haze x Honduras F1s effect kinder and not so cold/nervous like the Haze x Thais, yet very uplifting and cerebral without ceiling. That's one of the main reasons why i'm delaying to work with the Haze x Thais again, the Haze x Honduras really fit well in their place and tick all the boxes for that profile of very tropical pure sativa central american Haze sativa hybrid.

dubi, Looks so nice a cross. The purple leaning plants look so much as I remember the Purple OTH I grew a few years ago. Monster plants DoobieDuck!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks BenoitV1984 for supporting our work and this limited edition, your loyalty and interest is much appreciated.

It would be great to see Purple Honduras Haze and Panama Haze growind side by side. Looking forward to follow your indoor progresses during this Hazy winter ;)

rolandomota

If this won't do it nothing but quitting will I'm very tired of smoking with barely any effect even beautiful high thc cured buds don't do much hopefully this will satisfy me and it's on par or better than the best her I have ever smoked... mexican yes mexican the best ones in my life have been Mex....I'm also going to start growing my Mex seeds cuz most stuff out their is just hype and low tolerance smokers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi rolandomota,

Purple Honduras Haze (and Green Honduras Haze) are great choices if you are looking for those lovely uplifting, cerebral and euphoric American sativa effects without ceiling, but don't expect extreme potency or THC levels to break the very high tolerance levels of a hard smoker, it's more about their quality of their effects that gently cut off the muddy mind of a brain heavily loaded with indica dom strains.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Time to find female in those gems :)

attachment.php

Will make a cut out of the apex later today for sexing...

Attachments

• P1010560.jpg
    P1010560.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 60

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Thanks but it will be a while before I grow them ;)

I'm planning Orient Express, Kali China, Nepal Annapurna #53 x Nepal Mist and Nepal Mist #16 x Nepal Annapurna after current PCK hybrid grow first during cold months so they can handle it better than my last Orient Express run.

So I guess it will be early 2021 when I grow this one alongside Panama Haze, Golden Tiger 3, Golden Tiger x Panama and maybe Nevil's Haze x Panama as well :)

Last edited:

OZZ_

Veteran
These two crosses are very appealing to me. After reading the descriptions it’s interesting that the Green Honduras Haze has a shorter, more compact structure... but at the same time has cleaner and clearer effects than the purple Honduras haze (even if just slightly more so).

It seems like typically the more tropical the structure, the cleaner and clearer the effects.

I ended up buying a pack of both because I couldn’t decide. I really love the idea of a purple haze and one day I must try pure purple haze, but the description of the affects of both the purple and green Honduras haze seem perfect, and if the green version is more compact and more manageable on an indoor grow that makes it all the better. I’m very curious to see how long these take to flower out indoors under LEDs. Anxious to see someone run them, I won’t be able to until next year.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
These two crosses are very, very interesting to me. What I find odd is that the Green Honduras Haze has a shorter, more compact structure... but at the same time has cleaner and clearer effects than the purple Honduras haze (even if just slightly more so).

It seems like typically the more tropical the structure, the cleaner and clearer the effects.

I ended up buying a pack of both because I couldn’t decide. I really love the purple and one day I must try pure purple haze, but the description of the affects of both the purple and green Honduras haze seem perfect, and if the green version is more compact and manageable on an indoor grow that makes it all the better. I’m very curious to see how long these take to flower out indoors under LEDs. Anxious to see someone run them, I won’t be able to until next year.

I think it has to do with the OTH selections. The green haze dubi uses does finish flower a few weeks sooner than the purple OTH. Purple is a higher yielded IMO and the effect isn’t as crystal clear as the green pheno.