What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A sad day. RIP Hef.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I smell an onslaught of dead Hef/Viagara jokes & images coming, not here, but everywhere on the net.......

R.I.P. Hef

rod58

RIP hugh ...and many thanks for introducing a wide eyed 14 year old lad to his first map of tassie ! cheers ..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes....Hef did help millions of men (young and old) get better acquainted with the female form..

91 years old when he died, and had a life many envied......RIP Hef.

superx

Veteran
They do say when you leave this wonderful planet you are going to a better place, as in up above "heaven"

I some how do not believe this is True for Hugh, unless there is lots of bunnies running around up there.... RIP Hugh....

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sad? Not hardly. I had a bachelors party at the playboy club in NYC

That was 25++ years ago

Hef had it all, RIP now

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I waited on a business lunch in the 80's. It was Playboy executives. At the head of the table was Hef's daughter- yeah she ran the empire from the 80's on. Great tipper!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
We all know the Hef had a tremendous impact on the
market.

Nudies and compelling interviews, classy in its own way.

R.I.P.

Latest posts

Latest posts