What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?

THCengineer

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land. — Ezekiel 34/29

DID ALIENS BRING WEED TO PLANET EARTH?
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1107477/pg1

ThreeSevens proffered: Well, if they did, they wanted us to drink beer also, because hemp is the only direct relative of hemp on this planet.

Star Fhisp quipped: So that's why hippies smoke weed and they drean and talk about aliens?

Anonymous Coward User ID: 48503732 answered: The Annunaki did teach people the art of herbology, however they never said they brought any specific plants to earth. But they do say they brought plants to earth, according to the Lost Book of Enki by Zecharia Sitchin.

Red Shift said: Maybe God the Alien sent weed to comfort us through the hard times.

Anonymous Coward User ID: 22109456 commented: There is probably some truth to this. Since they altered the DNA of the species that was here and created what we see as the Modern Human that has now been proven there is no link to the neanderthal man since they have found that preserved neanderthal man DNA does not match modern man.

So if the Annunaki created Modern Man as a worker race they would naturally give them medicine to heal them as they would want a strong work force. It [cannabis] seems to heal just about everything when taken properly. Not just smoked to get high.

JustPassingThrough observed: I support the idea that it may have been brought from "elsewhere" (no, not the middle east)... I just find it hard to believe that even in this supremely vast universe something so perfect could exist spontaneously.
Soo... What if it was a synthesized crop? Look at the actual physiology of the plant. Full vegetative maturity in one year. massive amounts of biomass. Very, VERY good carbon dioxide intake to oxygen output. It's edible. All sorts of stuff can be made from it, like money (which is made of something like linen, not paper) or clothes. It can grow just about anywhere. Not to mention the astonishing physical and mental effects. Which are alright, you know? I don't know about you, but I'm calling all out bred-for-a-purpose on this one.

Anonymous Coward User ID: 40510519 replied: "The marijuana plant is not indigenous to Earth. The marijuana plant was a “gift” from the Christed E.T.’s long ago to help Earthlings “experience” God and enlightened transcendental states of consciousness quickly and easily. Years of meditation and holistic living are by far the better and more lasting way to “experience” God and enlightened transcendental states of consciousness, but occasional use of marijuana to “experience” for the first time, or remind yourself, what God and enlightened transcendental states of consciousness feel like, does more good than harm and is wholly endorsed by The Great White Lodge and Spiritual Hierarchy. For reasons that will make perfect sense to you now, The Dark Lodge/Illuminati/Secret Government alliance are the hidden sinister force behind the stamp out pot movement!"

also:

The pot plant is an ALIEN plant. There is physical evidence that cannabis is not like any other plant on this planet. One could conclude that it was brought here for the benefit of humanity. Hemp is the ONLY plant where the males appear one way and the females appear very different, physically! No one ever speaks of males and females in regard to the plant kingdom because plants do not show their sexes; except for cannabis. To determine what sex a certain, normal, Earthly plant is: You have to look internally, at its DNA. A male blade of grass (physically) looks exactly like a female blade of grass. The hemp plant has an intense sexuallity. Growers know to kill the males before they fertilize the females. Yes, folks...the most potent pot comes from 'horny females.' ....... This amazing, very sophisticated, ET plant from the future - Doug Yurchey

also:

Original Source Of Marijuana Was Brought To Earth By "The Gods" - http://lightgrid.ning.com/profiles/...of-marijuana-was-brought-to-earth-by-the-gods - Sirius was the most important star in the sky to the ancient Egyptians. ....... 'The Dog Star' is a common designation of Sirius throughout known history. ....... A Greek traveler and chronicler by the name of Herodotus visited the cannabis loving [DOGON] tribe during a year long cannabis festival they hold every fifty years. Explaining the celebration, the Dogons pointed to the brightest star in the winter sky and said it was the "Two Dog Star". Cannabis is a greek word though its origins are african that translates to "Two Dog" and Two Dog Star was the home of the Two Dog Plant. (Cannabis) The year long celebration was in honor of that star and the medicinal herb that was brought to them.
Canis is Latin for "dog".
Canine - dog . - latin .
Two dog - 2 stars . Sirius A and Sirius B

also:

SAVE EARTH WITH LORD SHIVA'S WONDER CANNABIS MAGIC
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/save-earth-lord-shivas-wonder-cannabis-magic-inthc-hemp-priya - As per our Vedas, During Samudra Manthan when the ocean of milk was churned by the Gods and the demons for acquiring the nectar, a drop of the nectar fell on Mount Madra. A plant sprouted out from the drop and the drink made from the leaves of the plant became a favourite of all Gods, including Lord Shiva. After that Lord Shiva brought the cannabis down from the Himalayas for the pleasure of mankind. Shiva made the plant his favorite food and he became known as the Lord of Bhang.

also:

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/marijuana_sql.gif
Did you know, it is estimated that hemp has approximately 25,000 uses? From food, paint and fuel to clothing and construction materials, hemp is used. There are even hemp fibres in your Red Rose® and Lipton® tea bags. And several cars made today contain hemp.

budnut adds: After considering the above informed speculations, to me at least, I find such "exo-cannabis-origins" theories plausible. Since cannabis is remarkable in so many ways, and is so 'user friendly,' it seems logical to entertain the idea that ancient humanoid astronauts may have imported cannabis to planet earth. Indeed, they could have selected this unique multipurpose medicinal, industrial and intoxicating plant from their extensive multi-galactic seedbank stocks in their effort to assist the survival of planet earth's humanity, as well as to alleviate humanity's existential suffering.

What do you think? :alien: :abduct: :alien: :abduct: :alien:

rolandomota

No...no one knows how life got to this planet or if life exists anywhere else. Also its hard to travel between stars. I kind of wish venus and mars were earthlike with oceans and the same type life. Venus would be a hot earth and mars a cold earth that would have been amazing.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
picture.php

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
However it got here it's clear it's a gift from a kindly, fatherly, caring God, created to make life bareable for us on this weirdly complex and often contradictory planet that the entity created in His image.:)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I don't know if aliens brought weed to earth,
but I've smoked a few strains that made me feel like I was an alien from outer space...:biggrin:

Betterhaff

Veteran
God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food.

Genesis 1:29

W

We Wait

Sounds like God is not very happy with the world:

the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of HIM THAT SITTETH ON THE THRONE, and from the wrath of the Lamb

shithawk420

Veteran
take me to your dealer cause i need whatever the hell you guys are puffin. you guys found samsqauntch yet?

idiit

Veteran
I think that cannabis was imported from non-tera sources.

I believe aliens exist. hell, I think we are aliens.

time for sum Malawi. it's bong time. :)

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
there was a thread about something like this by a dude named mr alkaline iirc

he got pretty in depth about it

tied in with the flower of life and may have had a title with that as a reference

good sativas open the mind

what do you know, guess I am not as much as a burn out as scientists would have you think pot would make me

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=183499

shithawk420

Veteran
I think I remember that thread Wierd.dude said weed came from the dogstar in the sirius galaxy or something and weed was a gift.