What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best cannabis apps

B

Baron Greenback

What I would love to have as an app would work as an overlay - you photo your flower, it's compared with pictures of the breeder's opinion of the plant being at its optimum point, little confirmation noise and down she comes. If she's not ready, the comparison picture will tell you roughly how long left.
I have zero tech skills, the above may be possible, but would surely be very handy.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leafly is a great app. Lots of good info there. Cannabis News pro I also like a lot. It lists several news sources to keep me up to date. Weed Trivia is fun. Good for testing basic knowledge of cannabis.

growteam

Im following weedseeker.net its web and iOS.

enter what you want, set your price and then growers/dispensaries can reach out to you.

First saw them on indiegogo as a startup early in the year. looks like they are nearing launch. Made by growers.