What's new

Naming a shop

BigJohnny

I know I've asked this before for different things, but I'm just so terrible at coming up with names.

My business partner and I will be starting up a vape shop that sells e-cigs/juice and nice glassware for the consumption of extracts and concentrates.

So it's not exactly a headshop as we won't have stuff like papers, or herb bongs etc.

It'll basically be a glass gallery/concentrate shop. We're trying to avoid the conventional names and want to go a more classy route with a nice clean shop.

We're also looking at making our own e-juice and will be pickup up a homogonizer soon to do so, but we need to find sources for VG/PG and flavorings.

So, anybody got a creatively classy name that describes the place?
so far we have The Refinery..... and that was thrown out on a whim.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Once you do choose a name...Google or check business licenses in your community so you don't run the risk of similar or same store name. That could get sticky (legally).

BigJohnny

one of our biggest hurdles right now is finding a supplier, preferably Canadian, for VG/PG and/or nicotine.
I'm not really sure where to look for that stuff, but obviously we want the best prices.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Brylcreem.

A little dab will do ya.

Nah, to old and arcane. The youngsters wouldn't get it.

Same for Flintstones...Yabbadabbadoo.

Oh... Oh...Shattered Glass.

A winner.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually like things like this. I was playing poker yesterday, getting high and thinking of names. This is what my stoned mind came up with.

vape paw
vape pa place
The Vapor Trail
Vapor + ( "+" being mmj cross)
The Vapor Caper
Vaporizer Central
Vapors & more
Vaporizers R US
Smoking Alternatives
Vapor Hub
Shiva's Vapor
Save your Lungs Vapor Shop