What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

toxicity punishment campaign notion

Digit

wild idea i need to write somewhere...

campaign for additional punishments for the production/sale of polluted drugs/cannabis.

idk if that sounds insane or sane to you. i think it'd kinda have two outcomes, 1, help raise awareness and clean up the supply, and encourage responsibility about purity (or at least careful choice of addatives), and 2, wedge a crack of regulation and legitimisation of herb (or other substances such a policy applies to) into the face of prohibition.

rexamus616

Veteran
Hehehehe.

Capitol punishments for the production/sale of polluted drugs/cannabis! (j/k)

I agree mostly, but I'd probably start with our food.... (most food/fruit/veg/ is produced using poisons and chemical ferts and which have little nutritional value compared to organicaly produced food stuffs)

THOSE bastards should be PUNNISHED.

It should be ILLEGAL to use poisons on the land, and not illegal to provide organic produce unless you are 'certified'

Have to join a little club to do the right thing????

And also I believe that you should grow your own dope, and If you pollute that, you're an idiot!!

Limeygreen

Veteran
I like the idea, it wouldn't work well in my mind unless they regulate everything, that is where they should use the life sentence for drug crimes, tainted and poisoned herbs and other drugs. Sure some would risk it but if you think about say a heroin dealer on a street corner being arrested for selling smack un registered may get a substantial fine, find out he was selling cut with horse tranqs and go behind a wall for the rest of your life. Weather or not he was the one who cut it, it would still fall on their responsibility to make sure it was safe, regulated in a pharmacy (to some extent anyways) where purity is analyzed before being sold would cut out a lot black market trade provided the price point was lower than black market or at least competitive. I am sure the cartels wouldn't mind selling to countries pure drugs if they kept making money and didn't have fear of being thrown in jail, less profits but I have a strong suspicion that I won't be seeing this in my life time.

Latest posts

Latest posts