What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

graph your condition and cannabis consumption

Digit

i just spent a few hours inputing my medical history in a spreadsheet in Gnumeric, covering all my main conditions, giving each a mark out of ten for the average of each year of my life. lot of data points (a lot of inaccuracy too, with many years having highs and lows on shorter timescales ~ monthly or even quarterly would be too much work to be fun still).

and now i've reduced it to just two lines... the totals of all those conditions, and how much cannabis i've been consuming (not shown is the alcohol and tobacco, and other life factors).

i think that first dip as i started using cannabis is most telling. cannabinoid deficiency can push one over the edge, and i nearly did go then.

just want to say again:

Cannabis, thankyou for saving my life, and giving me back some quality of life.

alas, the fear of persecution is feeling too heavy for me now, and intend to stop taking cannabis (despite it being the one thing holding me together), just to escape that extra stress! madness i know, but rocks n hard places rarely lead one to a sane solution.

have you ever tried making spreadsheets to track thier illness, and making graphs?

it was kinda fun.

(p.s. sorry about the big pic, i thought that image host was giving me a preview sized link image in it's autogenerated bbcode)