What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pero`s Guerilla Madness

Perolito

Hello there Icmag! :woohoo:
Pero here, long time reader first time poster. I have been growing for a couple of years now both indoor and OD. Last two OD seasons were a bust, one got stolen and next year hunters chopped em down 1-2 weeks before chop and left them there to rot so yeah .... This year was a crazy year indeed. Lots of weather changes, my spots got found so i had to transplant em 2 times( poor ladies ). So yeah that`s why the thread`s name is guerilla madness :laughing:

Well as this is my first actual grow journal so ill post as much info about my grow/spot/strains/weather anything that comes to mind so you will know what im dealing with and in the process as I make mistakes you can point me to them and we can correct em together.

Ill try to post weekly updates if the weather/time lets me. Pictures were taken with phone camera so they arent the best quality, when ladies get bigger ill buy a solid camera so you will see whats goin on. If i do visit my spot is mostly during the night, well this should be named Urban Guerrila but w/e. Where i live theres a ****load of people,vineyards,olive trees and little to no forest with many hunters and asparagus gatheres...well atleast the asparagus season is over lol.

Well lets begin now.:dance013:
Amm for this year`s grow ive sprouted Northern Lights seeds and Jack Herer seeds (both 3x to a total of 6 plants) im keepin it small and simple.
Date:19.4.12

Perolito

Ahhh the picture limit....
Well anyways ill post the pictures before i moved em OD. I had them in a small DIY box, last year I moved and I had to put down my indoor grow operation. So this is what i managed to scrap up in the little time i had to prepare for this year
Date: 22.4.12

Date:4.5.12

Perolito

Well now about my spot and the soil im using.
The spot,like i said earlyer i had to transplant em two times becouse of security issues.So the spot I picked this year was out of blind luck( cmon let em finish so i can chop emmmm!)
The soil i use is mostly native soil ( high on clay minerals) with the addition of vermiculite,compost/manure and some potting soil.This year i didnt add water crystals as the soil has clay minerals so it should be enough for some decent water retention.I plan to do this OD run without watering my plants( weekly rain here so if this keeps up for a month or so it should be awesome) when the dry season kicks in ill proably have to water them atleast once i guess.

Heres the spot in mid cleaning:

Here are the holes:

And this is what it looks like when done/cleaned:

The spot has a east/west orientation so it should have enough daylight.Most of the surrounding bushes/trees have been cut, but not enough. The spot has alteast 8-10h direct sun exposure.

Perolito

Well the plants were topped before i moved em out.This is how they looked on my balcony before i moved them out( had them there so they
get stronger before the transplant)

Well if you have any questions or you saw something i did wrong just post here and point it out :thank you:

Now ill post mostly updates and sorry bout the bad quality ill go get camera later on :D

Perolito

Update#1

Update#1

Here are the ladies im dealing with. 1 is missing as i planted it in my friends backyard and he doesnt want pictures taken, what can i do.Ill have that lady for comparison at the end i guess.

NL#1

NL#2

NL#3

This one is in a 14gal bag, we will see how she grows. As you can see some of them got stressed becouse of the few transplants and lack of N i guess...

Perolito

Update#2

Update#2

Uhm i forgot to say, Update#1 took place on the 28.5.12

And now on the #2 update. Date 3.6.12

NL#1

NL#2

NL#3

JH#1

JH#2

Perolito

On the next update ill do some heavy LST and FIM, will get some cages/nets so i can tie em down and get them bushier. I will also add some microorganisms and growth stimulators, i think.

Well if you have any questions or tips do say so!:peacock:
Much luck in your grows Icmag and I hope we can finish this together! Cheers

:thank you:

Perolito

Oh yeah i forgot to mention this grow is located at 43°N if any of you find this useful and the breeder is well, i got these seeds from friend that knows a dude who`s a grower for sensi,atleast that much i do remember, so the seeds are probably Sensi genetics.

Phantomx

Lol you must have sweated to death in this army cloths.

Looking good so far. I wish you a good hunter free season.

Perolito

Oldpro: Yeah the genes are awesome, the Jacks do smell divine...can`t w8 for the flowering season!:laughing:

Phantomx: Hahah yeah i did sweat a little but im used to hard work and in it was a bit chilly in the shade so yeah. With this spot I shouldnt have hunter problems,atleast i hope not! :woohoo:

Well guys new update commin in few days, fingers crossed that they are still there!!!

niceeven

Right on Perolito, good start. I suppose something could be said for the theory that it's with the setbacks, not the success we learn the most and with that in mind it sounds you are ready to take care of business. I really hope the hunters will leave you alone this year.

Good one !

Perolito

Thx for visiting and the support guys, I really do appreciate it!:tiphat:

niceeven: All in all i think im doin fine for now, taking into account the transplanting and searching for new spots the only thing I would have done differently is add more sand/vermiculite in the soil mix.Other than that i do miss the luxury of having an extra 2-3 backup spots.

If the weather calms down a bit ill probably go check on em so an update is bound to happen today/tommorow!:clock watch:

Perolito

Update#3

Update#3

Hey guys!

Well what can i say, shitty weather doesnt help much. They probably had what 10-15h max of sun over the week so they didnt grow much and nothing has changed pretty much....Well atleast the ladies are still there althou they did take a beating as we had hail for a few hours...

I couldnt do anything becouse of the weather so I guess ill do the fimming and lsting in a week or two time when the bad weather passes...storms and strong winds for a few days after that it should be sunny...i hope xD
NL#1
10062012127.jpg

NL#2
10062012125.jpg

NL#3
10062012126.jpg

JH#1
10062012128.jpg

JH#2
10062012129.jpg

niceeven

Yeah bro the weather has not been great here as well. Not much we can do other than try to keep our plants in good shape for when the sun comes back. Looking good though, your plants may not be growing fast but they are still looking great!

Perolito

Heh yeah niceeven im tryn to keep it positive aswell, they are growin slow but ive grown in soil like this and by the time they finish they should be 2-3m tall the untopped one should be even bigger.But i do have some bad news, friend just called me and said that hail destroyed half of his fruit trees,veggies and ect. so i guess my plot/spot took a beating too....guess in the next week or two when ill go visit we will see if anything is still alive.I was so happy when they survived the hail storm we had a week earlyer but this one was stronger. ://

Edit:Yeah it was confirmed hail the size of nuts/golf balls. I will go check on em in a few days, have to make sure if anything is still left standing.....

Latest posts

Latest posts