What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

raging frustration of cancer-cure ignorance and neglect.

Digit

i just need to let off some steam.

my mum's cousin died recently from cancer. the docs floundered around on diagnosis (took a fuckin optician to insist he go to emergency right away), and his condition was real bad when they finally sussed he had cancer (and from the sounds of it, had had it for many months, maybe years), "riddled with cancer" was the term being used. now i dont know if cannabis could have saved him, but i know not getting cannabis didnt help him. and it fucking pisses me off. it pisses me off that there are people dying from cancer, and the medical profession are too ball-less and soul-less to adhere to their hipocratic oath and breach their beaurocratic binds.

SATIVEX... it's even in a prescribeable form now... or least they could have done is tell him the truth on the side, quietly. they didnt even seem to want to let him know he had cancer. ... and for them to have missed it... surely someone's head must roll for that.

i'm just so utterly frustrated by the lack of progress on this, and that lack of progress costing lives! PEOPLE ARE DYING! >:[

not to mention the untold suffering of millions.

sry, i know venting onto a cannabis site is just some cathartic futile whinge. i know this is not fixing anything, but i'm just so enraged at the damn ijustice of it right now... i need to do... something, SOMETHING, to ... to... idk... we surely must have some way we can stop this from happening anymore. where's the magic bullet that completely dispells the multi-generation long propaganda campaign?

i've got two other closer relatives with cancer, and neither of them are likely to try it. one had radio therapy and surgery, the other is having chemo. this shit is so wrong. so, so wrong.

[edit, even if they did decide to take cannabis for their cancer... i dont have a clue where to get a cancer-beating-dose supply... i presume the medical underground would crop up somewhere along the lines... right?]

i'm holding back from just switching on capslock and headbutting the keyboard four hundred and twenty times, i'm that infuriated by the situation.

what makes it worse... i went into a chatroom where i hang out with some other geek tokers... and ya know what one of them said to me...

[nick changed to preserve anonymity]
ignorcannt: cannabis is mainly used as a way to fight the symptoms of chemo from what i understand
ignorcannt: cannabis isnt a cancer treatment

:O

we're fucked. ~i mean collectively as a species, if even a cannabis toker, can be that ignorant about cannabis and it's cancer beating properties. and we're not talking just some teenager who just started toking last week, he's been a toker for years, and he's even known me for years... surely i would have mentioned it... oh that's right, i did, about ten dozen times. fucked. bye bye humans, might as well pack your bags and head to the retirement home to meet up with dodos and the dinosaurs. >:.[

sry. idk if that's tough love to jostle some folks awake, post-humanist mysanthropic defeatism, or just more cathartic pressure release. :[

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. :.[

humanity, sort yourselves out. throw out the criminal tyrants, stop believing them when they tell you they're your leaders. stop following them to your doom.

okies, enough darkside-ing. time to smile, time to end on a higher note... eveyrone seen this documentary?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSKJrgGqx_E

definately one of the best canna-docus around, almost certainly the best UK one.

so~
smile everyone! there are beautiful courageous honest people out there. we all know the truth. the truth will prevail. do what you can, and dont beat yourselves up. we can work it out.

ps, thnx. i needed somewhere to shed an angry tear or two.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive seen that doc its OK but not that informative... check out this one..medicinal cannabis and its impacts on human health watch the whole thing but if you must skip... the first cancer stuff starts at about 12 mins...

your chat buddy is part right... not all cancers will greatly respond to cannabis on its own but those types can be treated with chemo and radiation and the cannabis can help the body survive that POISONING.

IDK if you guys have MMJ in the UK or not but you may have to grow and make "Simpson oil" or "Phoenix tear" your self if you wish to help people with these and other diseases.

peace,
Infi

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Sativex isn't meant to be a cure for anything- it is just for symptomatic pain relief...

Digit

infinitesimal,
i'm curious, what kinds of cancer dont "greatly respond" to cannabis? from what i've heard, if you dial up the cannabinoid supplementation, no cancer holds it's ground. would it be like when it gets in your bones that it's less effective?
& thnx for the canna-docu link. always nice to watch more. easier than trawling through research papers, and easier to get other peeps to see too. [edit, oh yup. seen this one. the reason i think that one i linked is so great is because it does well to point out some of the "industrial" benefits. still, no one documentary can do it all.]

zymos,
heh, i dont care what it's claimed sativex is "meant to be"... it's cannabinoids, so it will bring things back into balance, and can destroy cancer.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Heh, believe whatever you want to believe, but you may find yourself dissapointed with reality...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i cant condone sativex its really dangerous for the future of cannabis going down that road and it should be obvious,,, they really will patent the whole thing if you let them you know, and i personally dont want bayer & bayer/Monsatan cannabis® pills or spray in a little bottle,, whilst im being sued for growing their intellectual property and getting prison time as well..

im sorry for your loss,, really very sorry..

have to go back to the root of the problem really,, and that is that the old world corrupt gang of money printing thugs, that run our governments in the west, want to control it and not legalise such a powerful plant,, mainly because it teaches people to share as well as de-stresses them and that is really dangerous to the ego and 9-5 kill or be killed sycophatic world that they perpetuate to sell us branded greed and then subjugate the masses..

at the same time they flood the streets with cocaine though ;)..

the whole thing surrounding sativex is dodgy on so many levels anyway when you research it and everything to do with it. of course that depends on what lens you are viewing through,,

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
THC in big enough doses cured all the cancers I've helped people with, including my own skin cancer spot on my face. FUCK big pharma. I implore all people to make a section of decarbed BHO/hexane/etOH/Iso/Acetone oil with their waste or throwaway material (Even etOH off material after doing personal bubble runs) and I implore people to donate it to whoever needs it. Connect up with doctors, they ARE looking for it and don't give a flying F%$^ about the law these days, they too are tired of seeing patients die. Donate your waste!!
Cancer IS the smoking gun to end the global Drug/Civil war finally. Every person saved is a new ally, everyone they tell and all their families become allies. Have you ever seen how good a salesmen a person who's life has been saved becomes?

This is it. We have a reason to end this BS once and for all. Let us take it by the horns and ride it!
THC KILLS CANCER. WAKE UP ALL. Just dose em' up, get em blasted high off oil capsules and watch the cancer go bye bye. Also tell people about medicinal mushrooms, reishi, shiitake and all help accelerate the cancer death with a multi-pronged approach. Wholefoods, herbal teas, exercise and pharma-psycho-therapy like LSD, Ayahuasca, Psilocybin and mescaline help greatly too.
Spread the news. I know of more than five and less than ten people excluding myself that the oil has cured.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
i hear you mate.
grow and make oil, its the only way.... the uk is stuck in the dark ages, we all need to take the initiative, treat and grow for ourselves.
who knows , enough of us do this and we may be able to drag our politicians into the 21st century

SourPurp

killing cancer is just one of the many reasons it's illegal and will ALWAYS be so. People that say "oh it's gonna be legalized real soon" don't really understand the reasons that it is banned on a global basis. This one plant wipes out tens of TRILLIONS of dollars of profits on a YEARLY basis if it's ever made available for completely legal use.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Another one DOESN'T bite the dust !

Another one DOESN'T bite the dust !

THIS IS A BIG F%&$ YOU GOING OUT TO THE SLAVE COMPLEX AND BIG PHARMA mASSIVE!!!
FUCK YOU and your BS! :) Sorry just having a Victory rant for the cause.

http://www.belowthelion.co.za/cape-town-woman-cures-colon-cancer-with-cannabis/

Big up to bro Rick Simpson who made it all possible, big babylon gonna come falling. Wake up people, this is no BS. We know how to cure cancer, it is now easier to cure than my TB was when that nearly killed me (hash oil and wild reishi's kept me alive then too)..I have made an anointing oil as ' I am no ordinary man' and F that old testament favoritism BS too while we are at it...anyway so I added dash tea tree oil, citronella, thyme for virus, rosemary and geranium too. Was feeling inspired cuz it was doing my plants so well as a spray (mosaic virus is so yesterday :) So I'm watching my moles from years in the sun surfing disappear off my face, its so cool. I got so many! I'm going to live long, hopefully..Smells sooo good and the random wart is disappearing too, care of thyme and all!

So the moral is THC CURES CANCER. Get over it if you don't believe it. You need mega heroic doses, make oil from your waste, make it a mantra. DONATE TO PEOPLE WITH CANCER. Decarb and water down with coconut oil to make usable if need be.

This is how the smokescreen held by the conglomerate of global BS will disappear quicker than a stage 3 cancer with a good dose of tetrahydrocannibinol. It is this easy. All of the worlds drug laws are based on the wording of the original UN laws which are based on the US law. They all state quite clearly that cannabis has NO therapeutic benefit. It is now THE herb to save the peoples. The emperor is still naked and Jack Herer RIP. is long gone..Why do we stand for this shit? It is now so blatant and so glaringly obvious that this is complete BS and thousands are still locked up daily because of this BS nevermind senseless cancer deaths. This law is INVALID, NULL AND VOID, worth F-all, actually that law... FUCK IT! In my country I know of one who wants to take the oil but wont because of works' piss tests. If they test positive for THC, they lose pensions, jobs, medical benefits. And he's dying of cancer so whats he to do? Just carry on going to work, making fuel for our cars, getting worse and worse in the same fumes that cause his disease..Its fucking UNJUST.

Make oil from waste and give it away to the person who you'd would least expect to get high, who's dying from cancer. Thats how the BS will go quick-quick. The more straight conservative anti-dope people we save, the quicker it is all over and I can grow my own and others fucking medicine in peace and quiet without fear of fucking buttrape in jail! This is an international civil war and nothing less that has been declared on the civilian population by exposing and selling them every cancer causing agent known and then denying and jailing them for the medicine that cures it. BS BS BS. Make oil from waste and give away!

Sorry all for my language, the lifelong stomping on my rights as a human being has left me livid.. I have the right to make my own decisions, the right to grow what I please, eat, smoke, snort whatever I please, make whatever I please and give it to who ever I please so long that it causes them good and healing not harm. I can fuck myself up if I so chose, which I do not chose, it is MY RIGHT. I have the right to heal myself and enjoy a quality of life which I would like others and help others to live and enjoy. I have the right to make litres of oil and heal as many people as I can..Any law and person that disagrees with that can go and fuck themselves.

Digit

Every person saved is a new ally, everyone they tell and all their families become allies. Have you ever seen how good a salesmen a person who's life has been saved becomes?

cannabis saved my life twice (not cancer), at least. i am surrounded by willfully ignorant disbelievers. i think they realise, on some level, the magnitude of the resulting unraveling world view change that would ensue, and so they keep their eyes wide shut. i may have become one of those advocates, but i still failed to convince some nearest to me, even when attempting to present the information... a wall of willfull ignorance goes up. in some people, it's rooted deep. a multi-generational propaganda campaign... the saturation of it for some... i used to work in advertising, i'm fascinated by the neuro and psyche sciences... it just seems to me that even though this means its such a massive mountain of an issue to deal with, there's been enough of a force of truth in existance to be pushing against this promulated predjudice promotion~ [/stops his depressing ramble] ... it's sad to see someone burn out on their life quest to liberate the herb just because they failed to convert their own mother to that point of view. the legal terror.

but yes, that's just one thorn in that otherwise generally true insinuation. the strongest advocates, our vanguard, are those who've experienced cannabis' medical benefits. esp, if they have a medical background too. ... how far are we from the tipping point where the front line general practitioners and other physicians, surgeons, etc are all calling for the cestation of cannabis prohibition and criminalisation? coersions of ecconomic and legal climate still holding that back?

lol, damnit, why do i keep finding these clouds to these silver linings. XD

donb5

The Rick Simpson oil- RSO or Cannabis oil, puts serious cancers into remission, there should be no debate the reality of it at all. It does take highly concentrated dosing, about a gram a day of oil extracted from bud. Waste material (like fan leaf) only dilutes the final oil product and should be avoided with making the oil. That is esp. emphasized by Rick Simpson.

I've been moderately involved with a group in Michigan that provides the oil to cancer sufferers, free (if they can't afford it) or for a fraction of the price of the weed it's made from (if they can afford to pay). The main guy running it counts 15 cases where total remission was achieved with the oil alone and with no conventional treatments (no radiation/ chemo). Not all cases have beaten a patient's cancer - a conservative estimate is that it's putting into remission at least 80% of cancer patients so far. The group has handled something like 30 cases.

Efforts have recently been hobbled by Michigan law enforcement and courts, in spite of the Medical Marijuana Law that's been in effect since 2010. An appeals court has ruled that extracts don't fit the 'legal definition' of marijuana (which the court greatly contorted) and are not allowed now. Actually these guys need help and prayer. I may start a thread about them later on after I have permission to name them.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
I'd be curious to see what the 20%'s results look like, their dosage schedule and such. I see no reason to not continue increasing dose in a steady incline as tolerance builds. I'd probably want a diverse mix of cannabinoids in my mix perhaps a bit heavy on the CBD.

I'd also be curious to see what kind of tumors they have, whether they have received other kinds of treatment in the past especially.

Chemotherapy and radiation therapy are both known to induce highly aggressive cancers that are resistant to treatment.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Don - By the way the term remission can mean the cancer is simply not growing anymore if you use it in medical sense. Just to clarify, do you mean complete remission or partial?

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Digit I FEEL Your Pain,,, Brother.
I currently know 3 folks dealing with Cancer.
Only 1 will even listen, and thank God they want Me to help.
I want to do this for them, at any risk, and nothing for My Self, but the satisfaction of possibly saving Her life, and the Hope that She will share Her story with others like Her.
She is a Beautiful Mother/Grandmother, and NEVER smoked Mj. but She Knows the Chemo is KILLING Her, and is not working.
My hope is that she will see progress in time to Testify to My wifes BFF's New Husband, who has Throat cancer, and that seeing/talking to a success story in person will convince them to just try it,,, I mean what do they have to loose???

Peace & LOVE; 1TT

donb5

OGE I see ur right, I was using "remission" instead of "cure" thinking I was being more accurate. In the future if I see some medical sourced statement indicating "total remission" or that there's "no detectable cancer" I'll try to make that clear.

No detectable cancer/total remission was the language used with a friend of ours with stage 4 aggressive prostate cancer (highly metastisized), who after completing oral 60 g of RSO over three months was declared in medical 'total remission'. It happened two yrs ago and he gets regular exams - there is no detection of his cancer re-emerging.

donb5

The Michigan group is not keeping comprehensive records at this time, or if they have them I'm not aware. I know they have legal struggles making it difficult as LEOs can apparently use the records as part of a prosecution.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
"The more straight conservative anti-dope people we save, the quicker it is all over”
Yes!!
More and more people seem to be opening, and then changing their minds about cannabis everyday. It won’t be long!
Of course that does nothing to bring back those who have had this cure withheld in the interim; 80+ years of prohibition and propaganda has left quite a body count.

The war on cannabis ought to be remembered as one of the worst crimes against humanity ever perpetrated.

donb5

Dude that is painful, really hard, when they won't even listen. I've seen too much of that. I am focusing efforts on techniques of approach to ppl who matter in this, every little thing does matter. The good thing is there is so much info coming lately on the side of Cannabis being an incredible help to a variety of human disease even being the greatest weapon that ever was known so far against the 'big C' cancer. It's coming and will increase in intensity, because it is actually true this time.