What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

polipaja`s 150vscrog

polipaja

Hello :wave:
Im here with my first attempt to grow something under tiny will-o`-the-wisp :)

Dimensions
of cabinet are 50x50x80
Watage of bulb is 150 (Tesla SHC)
Growing medium - coco with a bit of perlite
Exhaust - 2x 170m3/h axial and 1x regulated 250m3/h axial fan blowing on the bulb (runing at about half power)
Watering - Blumats
Ferts - GH (Rezdog`s recipe), some organics that remained from previous grow (Grotek fisplusbloom, biobizz biobloom) and in the end GH Ripen
Genetics - 4x Skunk47
So let`s go on :plant grow:

Photos taken just after transplanting. Will update soon.

Seeya

mrktwiz

SSWEET ...welcome to the vert thread! Looks awesome man!

Blessings and have a great grow, and keep us informed!

Mrktwiz

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Looks well thought out, nice and clean. Good work there, can't wait to see how it turns out...

polipaja

SSWEET ...welcome to the vert thread! Looks awesome man!

Blessings and have a great grow, and keep us informed!

Mrktwiz

Thank you mrktwitz, blessings to you :wave:

Looks well thought out, nice and clean. Good work there, can't wait to see how it turns out...

Hello Aerohead :wave: thank you for reaction. I aslo can't wait :tumbleweed:

I decided to update every week so here is my first up.
I didn`t see my flowers for 5 days and have added too little of ferts so the growth has slowed down. - That was a big mistake so i added GH`s into the blumat`s reservoir. Today, I have also changed period from 16/8 to 20/4 to speed things quite up.

Edit: this was not caused by fert`s defficiency but there was a pH issue.

and here are some photos:

U

unthing

Coco and blumats sounds like a great combo, no need to water and you can get away with much smaller pots than with soil. Also no noise like bubblers or similar active hydro would make.

What potsize and reservoir are you using? Might be a time for me to take some notes.

Last edited:

polipaja

Coco and blumats sounds like a great combo, no need to water and you can get awat much smaller pots than with soil. Also no noise like bubblers or similar active hydro would make.

What potsize and reservoir are you using? Migth be a time for me to take some notes.

Yes blumats - great stuff. I`m using 3,5l pots but smaller (2l) would be enough for this setup imho... Size of reservoir is 10l and i think it is enough for about 10-14 days...

I think 3 wks will be to long and you will out grow your set up. I could be talking out my as but, I think you should flower in the next 3-5 days to account for the stretch that you are gonna see in flower.

polipaja

I think 3 wks will be to long and you will out grow your set up. I could be talking out my as but, I think you should flower in the next 3-5 days to account for the stretch that you are gonna see in flower.

Hello hughmorrislee, :wave:
thank you for stoping here. This genetics (skunk47) is not realy fast in growth and i was told by motherkeeper that it almost doesn`t stretch (just about 1/3) after switching it to 12/12.
seeya :dance013:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
I was thinking 3 weeks might not be enough since this is a scrog. Guess it depends on how much training you want to do, I would fill that screen mostly before flip. May take a month but I think it would be worth the wait when harvest comes..

Nice setup!!

polipaja

I was thinking 3 weeks might not be enough since this is a scrog. Guess it depends on how much training you want to do, I would fill that screen mostly before flip. May take a month but I think it would be worth the wait when harvest comes..

Nice setup!!

Hello :wave:
thanks for advice, I want to do alot of training and since this genetics doesn`t grow well, month for veg is also posible. I don`t hurry :).
Next time I`ll go the same way as Propoline ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=67597 ) and will start with at least 2 clones per pot.

U

unthing

Hope ph-issue is fixed. Flipping soon, or another week of veg maybe?

Shady Smoka

Looking good man. I'll be watching this grow. The 150s have a lot more potential then peeps give them credit for. My first grow was with a 150 and I got close to 4 zips of primo bud.
Good luck

polipaja

Looking good man. I'll be watching this grow. The 150s have a lot more potential then peeps give them credit for. My first grow was with a 150 and I got close to 4 zips of primo bud.
Good luck

Hello,
thank you :). I have seen some realy good stuff from under 150`s..

looking real good! looks like you are going to max out that 150...

Thank you,
we`ll see, genetics seems realy branchy so I hope there will be few buds :)

Nice bro' good luck
wink.gif

i'm also going to start v-scrog with 150watts end of the month, can't wait
biggrin.gif

Hello, :wave:
thanks for stoping here:), let us know about your grow.

I have flipped them today at day 26 of growth. Will add photos on monday...

seeya

Latest posts

Latest posts