What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Burkle is my most Photogenic strain

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
i can't stop looking at these pictures so i thought i would post them up for all to see..

Love the green leaves that change to purple with bright orange hairs COVERED in crystals :yoinks:

BURKLE

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

"...now you tell me, am i lying?" <--- if you know this quote, even better.

:respect:

1000ARMSofKALI

amazing frost nd colours. mouthwatering buds. great job:yes::yes: Natagonnaworrie :respect:

thanks for sharing

kali

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Beautiful, any one of those would be a fine potm nominee. I'm finding it hard to stop staring as well. Good work amigo.

thanks! i got a nom earlier this month so i'm at my max for november. Maybe next month i will have some more pics. I should have waited two days to make this thread for the Dec round but i'm not too concerned about the award as much as sharing the pics with my fellow ICers. So many good pics here i would never expect to win anyway, but it's an honor getting the nom.

hope you all enjoy :abduct:

Relentless

Veteran
very nice! i saw burkle on a clone menu the other day..
but how was the cross made? with a hermi? i thought bubba kush and urkle were both clone only..

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

when this clone was first dropped it was from what was said at the time pre98bubbaxpurple urkle....this pheno was selected for its cash cropping traits....there is also supposed to be 1-2 other pheno's from those seed runs that kill the burkle, but there not out to the public like the burk is......like i said at the timeit was said to be bubbaxurk but last thing i heard from the cat who had a hand in selection was that it was from pre98bubbaxgrandaddypurp....weather its bubxurk or bubxgdp not sure but it is fire imo an tastes great....props on the pics bro...az

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I will post some more pics up when the light come on.. she is swelling and might be picked on Saturday which will be day 63. Super trich factory but i cant get her to yield. Its my first run so maybe in time. She is a beaut tho.

Maybe i will reveg and reverse my pre-98 bubba and x with everything else to get a bunch of beans...

christmas IS coming.

Thanks everyone who dropped repa dn kind words.

:respect: