What's new

DC fn+3

S

shushslo

Hola!

This year I've got some Xyz's deep chunk fn+2 seeds and plant few of them.I've got 50/50 male/female ratio and I used two males and two females for open pollination.
I got few seed's from girls and now I have intention to grow some 3rd dc generation from the master T.Hill.
For this grow I will use 10 seeds from one mother and another 10 from other.
Germination is in process and after 4 days I have 40 % germ ratio.Must say the seeds are quite fresh,old about 1 month....

The main goal of this grow is selection of the best male's and collect some pollen for next experiments...

S

shushslo

plants were old about 3-4 days and switched to 12/12....i know i wont get a lot of buds with almost no veg,but thats the way i want to go this round:DI hope there will be at least 50%+ of them males to select the best one or two.
Currently I have 8 young healthy plants,others were eliminated becouse of the high inbreed traits:D

lasko

Nice shushslo. I ll follow your thread
You will finish with plants from 25-40 cm, depends on soil and pot size and with like 5g per plant, but i found also some big yielders (for chunk) in that xyz stock
And a hint :D give them biggest pot you can aford, they like place for roots

respect bro

S

shushslo

thnx chizz&weedster!I'll need it!
2-3w old:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pebble

Veteran
Beautifull cabbage!
We had XyZ's fn+2 and make the fn+3 with awesome results
Best wishes!

S

shushslo

yesterday i put another 20 seeds to germ test after 2 month in fridge...7 germs in 0ne day.If they reach 70 - 80% ratio,I will be more than happy:D

20:25 -11germs :D

10.11. -16 germs total

Last edited:
S

shushslo

The oldest plants are showing their sex after 4w on 12/12...others will be sexed next week I hope.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

shushslo

Finally I selected best smelling males in 1'st week of bloom.I have problems with space,so i eleminated all dc's that are not have any smell...here's two best male survivors:

picture.php

picture.php

and here's one of two girls I left alive:

picture.php

picture.php

S

shushslo

here's xyz's c99 in second week....

I have a clone from this mother,that will be pollinated with dc in 2 weeks.
The rest of dc pollen will be stored for other strains.