What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G81 Grow 2020

Green81

Veteran
Hello! Im back from a long sabbatical. I.C has new life in the old girl!
Not much has changed in grow terms, still on the Gavitas 750 with controller but hype around me, everyone is switching to the new LEDs, Im looking at the Gavita Leds but geeez 1700 smackeroons..... for 1!!!!!!
I did a small hunt for some new mums, all DNA, in the end I found a lovely strawberry pheno form banana strawberry, also a banana pheno that hash peeps would love, 20-30% on oils. tried Skywalker but was pants, also Holy grail but it literally smelt of sainsburys mild cheese! not in a good way. lovely buds with pink caylx but shit smoking experience.

So we are about 2 weeks in stretch is slowing down and Im about to clean up the bottoms. Will update weekly fingers crossed.

G81

T

The Kraken

Nice looking plants dude, I quite like DNA seeds, the silver bubble they did was banging!

Will be running strawberry banana after my next go

Green81

Veteran
Hey Kraken. I think Dna are about to restock in the banana strawberry. SIlver bubble sounds like a nice cross. Is that a new variety?

Green81

Veteran
week 2-3 of Flower

Coco grow emerald A and B
CalMag
Superthrive

Once a week they get a very low and B with tea and root stimulant up to week 3 of flower.
Im noticing that the blue cheese is suffering from too much nitogen and has slowed flower set, flushed her but will see what happens.
Amnesia, banana strawberry, purple jamaican doing a nice stretch with good bud sets.
Some clawring going on since the last few days due to mega high temps in th S.E, night temperature 29C so the tent is having a hard time to cool down. will water half strength and have dropped the light from 750 to 345W on each gavita. the controller is deffo helping but Aircon would be real good at the moment. temps are cooling in the next few days so hopefully get back to normallity.

:smoke out:

Green81

Veteran
cont. Strawberry pheno found last Christmas, lots of vigour but you have to serioulsy clean her up during veg and early flowering to get the nice donkeys.

Green81

Veteran
Day 21 of flower and the girls are starting to stack up with bud sites. Im hoping the heat hasnt over last 2 weeks caused to many problems. I've noticed I need to drop the A and B a little as they are feeding a bit too heavy.

Green81

Veteran

Amnesia Haze

Purple Jamaican

Banana Strawberry

Same

Blue Cheese

Happy Sunday

P.s

Can anyone enlighten me, how to have a larger image on the thread page without opening large into another tab?

Cloneman

Veteran
what i do is open another page/tab with your gallery, click on the image you want so its large and copy it. Go over to the post reply page/tab and click on the insert image icon third from the right at the bottom above the post. Delete the https:// in the box that comes up and copy in to the box, this will wrap IMG tags around it. Then you can go back to the other gallery page and do it all over again, preview post to check its ok.

And voila here's your Banana Straw

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Slow and steady on the flower...

Slow and steady on the flower...

week 4 flower and the girls had a little too much nitrogen but slowly starting to fill in.

picture.php

Last edited:

Green81

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Couple of the clones going out to someone next week :)

Also I popped my last Skywalker, holy grail and Banana Strawberry... Fingers crossed

:party:

Green81

Veteran
Im looking forward to the purple Jamaican as havent run her for quite awhile and she seems super happy this round :)

G81

Green81

Veteran
Thanks Darksider . I will remove a few fan leaves from week 5 but hoping for a nice pull.

G81

Latest posts

Latest posts