What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is wrong with my flowers/buds?

Asiatica

Peace
I have 3 SE Asian Landrace strains.
They are in a mix of coco and build a soil “Malibu”.
Feeding them mostly water and some light liquid ferts.
Last season they were not like this.
I also have plants next to them that are fine.
This is only happening with my Landrace sativas.
Please help!

Asiatica

Pics

Pics

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#

picture.php

Last edited:

Asiatica

I have tried to upload pics numerous times on this site and the method is just outdated.
Ive been on this site for over 15 years and they still havent updated the picture loading capabilities.
It really shouldnt be that difficult to get a pic from my phone onto a post. Jesusssss

Anyways can anyone please help a brother out?

And I dont need Captain Obvious to help, suggestions and solutions are always welcome.
Thanks.

therevverend

Veteran
Reverend Obvious says it's hard to diagnose problems without either pictures to look at or a description of the problem you're having..

I upload my pics to an album, then it's easy to post them. Otherwise I don't even try..

Asiatica

Reverend Obvious says it's hard to diagnose problems without either pictures to look at or a description of the problem you're having..

I upload my pics to an album, then it's easy to post them. Otherwise I don't even try..

:1help::1help:

Lolol Reverend Obvious I appreciate the help.
I’m not sure if I’m mistaken but the link above goes to my forum albums.
The link I posted above go directly to the pics in my album.

I followed the instructions provided in a thread in the flowers section and this is what I got.

If the Reverend has any better step by step instructions I’m all ears.

Thanks.

M

member 505892

Copy and paste the link labelled 'BBcode' and it will post the pictures rather than a link.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here I’ll do it again

I hit the “Forum Albums” button below and it says “Just drag or copy images into your post”
If it were only this simple...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84225&pictureid=2071977

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=84225&pictureid=2071976

Wow I followed the instructions and this is what I get
Lolol.

I wish it were simpler.
Just click on the link and it will take you to the flower pics.

eliminate the code and change it to [img]. [img...l. There should be a picture above this text.

Asiatica

Copy and paste the link labelled 'BBcode' and it will post the pictures rather than a link.

eliminate the code and change it to [URL=. [URL...hp?albumid=84225&pictureid=2071976]View Image

Your album looks like it's set to private as well. There should be a picture above this text.

Gentlemen you have helped me out. I got it. :headbange
I very much appreciate the help.
Thank you.

Asiatica

I dont believe they are herms however I will keep an open mind.
The reason I dont think they are herms is because ive ran all 3 selections before and they didnt herm out.
These are 3 diff clones from 3 diff moms I kept.
The strains are: (x2) Golden Dragon by SnowHigh & (x1) Northern Thai landrace (collected at source).

Anymore suggestions as to whats wrong?
Ill take more pics this week as things develop.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
What's your light schedule Asiatica and have you made any changes since last grow?

It looks to me like it may be on the verge of trying to reveg. :tiphat:

M

member 505892

I dont believe they are herms however I will keep an open mind.
The reason I dont think they are herms is because ive ran all 3 selections before and they didnt herm out.
These are 3 diff clones from 3 diff moms I kept.
The strains are: (x2) Golden Dragon by SnowHigh & (x1) Northern Thai landrace (collected at source).

Anymore suggestions as to whats wrong?
Ill take more pics this week as things develop.

I did only have a quick look at the picture, and they did look like a mixture of balls and pistils, but after having another look it is kind of confusing.

Maybe trying to reveg or did the tips get a little burnt?

Maybe it's calyx's that had the pistils burnt off from getting rained on, on a hot day?

Asiatica

What's your light schedule Asiatica and have you made any changes since last grow?

It looks to me like it may be on the verge of trying to reveg. :tiphat:

No light schedule changes.
Just normal US West Coast fall outdoor light schedule.
Plants are currently in Southern Cali.

These were brand new clones from moms that were never flowered before so no reveg for these plants.

Ill post more pics for help.

Any guesses?

Mattbho

It really looks like the hairs/pistols were removed . Theres a pest that eats crystals or fucks with the devolpment of them. Possibly therz a pest eating your pistols. 1st thing I always check under leaves with a scope .

besides what the others have said just to put this in the mix so to speak
is it hell degrees? are the temps comparable to your other grows with this strain?
also have you been spraying with water?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts