What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Kree73

So the Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese have been bucketed up , They were put into their last homes 2-3 days ago . As always they were fed some water to tuck them in and help them roots fill the buckets …. They are loving life and starting to get fuller .

Pics up later

Kree73 out

Kree73

ah yes the fan

ah yes the fan

Hi Kree 73.
Great start :woohoo:

I like your lying fan :laughing:

View Image

P :smoke:

The fan … That was a trick taught to my by one of the members on here .
I need to put in a circulating fan at some point . I keep taking it in and out , cant make up my mind as to whether it is needed or not …
I suppose its time they had it back for a while .:dance013:

Kree73

So all the girls had a trim and a drink , A reposition in the tent and carry on as normal .
I gave them all around 2 pints of H2O .

The Dark Devil needed her pot squeezed she has just been sitting there and not really gotten to grips with the idea of growing …. Yet !

No worries after the attention she got today she will soon understand where I am coming from .

I have no current pics and threw my phone and broke the screen , so I need a new means of taking pics .

Apart from that everyone is doing their part .

The 2 Sweet Cheese are hammering along 70% of what is in the tent at the moment have pistil action and the remaining 30% are catching up with the Dark Devil behind but I have faith in her .

Kree73 out

Last edited:

Kree73

This is the bigger of the 2 Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese , They are both at nearly 7 weeks from seed . The smaller of the 2 is approx... 50% smaller
... However it does seem to be more populated .

They are both just doing their thing vegging away nicely .

They both had some more H20 today with nothing to do as far as trimming is concerned . In fact no real concerns … Just one is smaller than the other but this is quite common ( always a runt in there somewhere ) .

Kree73 out

Kree73

So I was in the tent earlier and the more advanced Amnesia auto and Bubble gummer needed a little touch of opening up and some leaf removal . I have decided to do minimum removal to allow for more branches regardless to the overall size of the buds .

The Sweet Cheese and Dark Devil tho … They are quite typical candelabra shape . I took some pics tonight whist I was tinkering . I am going to just this once put pics up of all strains so you can see my low stress method ( well one of them ) .

The Sweet Cheese has been flipped now on day 4 at the present and the Dark Devil will be flipped next week as I want a touch more … pistal - cola formation . Its an Auto and although I have done a few runs of Auto's my end result has nearly always been . Tall ( but under or around the meter ) , evenly distributed branches with nice nodal activity and this Dark Devil is no exception …. Remembering it had a slow start and has caught up right near flowering .

So due to the fact it is already on its way and formation has begun at approximately 0.5 m I am keeping the Devil on the SoN 400w in a separate room with some newbies , Just to encourage that little bit more growth . I will get pics of the Dark Devil tomorrow and post them.:dance013:

Kree73 out

Kree73

Oh yeah! They look very healthy.

Good job! Keep it up! :)

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo

I am glad you are happy . I am not one of the more advanced or senior growers , but my fingers are green … Maybe that's all the weed I smoke lol.
Any way the girls do the hard work and the genetics need to be there :tiphat:

They are happy with their treatment so far :woohoo:

Kree73 out

Kree73

I decided to put the SoN back in the tent yesterday and the Dark Devil went in there also .
There is enough action , so why not indeed.

kree73 out