What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Illinois Lawmakers Proposes Legislation to Legalize Marijuana

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very kind of you to say....I'm truly humbled, as well as honored......

SB 336 (?) is on Rauners desk and just hit 30 days which should open up the program quite a bit as well as touched on above, Pritzker doing a New Jersey/Murphy and adding all conditions that Rauner administration appealed(ing).

Sponsors now slacking on the adult use as nothing can be done until Rauner out/Pritzker in, and this complicates white a bit as how can one (stakeholders) plan for anything when no draft produced to "give an idea of what they have in mind"....

(On that note, NJ is about to open additional medical licensing and they should have their adult use passed by Sept 1st, and have also suspended all marijuana prosecutions as well.....)

IL a trainwreck (operators).....biggest issue to be seen is will there be additional adult use licensing as stakeholders (as above) trying to prevent additional operators......

I'm extremely pro-patient (the most of anyone in the state) and market has to open up.....The stories I could tell....(but luckily (for operators) won't....)