What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do Illinois patients want?

olday

Veteran
Hands down a better approach to plant count. As a care giver it’s not just about finding a “strain” it’s about digging through a couple of packs to find the Pheno that actually works for the patient. If you need to try a handful of strains out it could take years. Add to that the need to keep clones of the ones that do help and there is just no way to properly help out patients. I could put 5 plants in separate 4x4 tents and pull several pounds but that doesn’t help and only shows that the state just doesn’t get it. If we care about patients, increase the plant count and find another limit to avoid abuse e.g how much flower/extract is allowed per household per year.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I doubt that,, I have already been talking to some of the folks involved... No allowance for personal grows, they lobbied against as little as 4 plants for the personal grow, and "won". Patients already lost, and are still waiting. Further more, this was NEVER about providing medicine for people, this is a back door run by big business, seriously, think about it. As of today, somewhat over 1600 folks have applied for "Medical" Cannabis. Each Grow op, each Dispensery is 200K+, and they haven't even paid for breaking the ground yet?? For 1600, even 2000 patients is not enough to carry any of these operations, this is the groundwork for full legal, and you're seeing the "Marlboro Man" so to speak, dominate the market before the common human, meaning you and me..... :fsu:

If people can't grow, then what the .guv has become is the new drug dealer, with guns and prisons to enforce their price supports and drive away competition. Move from that illegal shithole.