What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Play"Favorite Movie Lines" with me!

there goes edro

Veteran
I'm a huge movie fan so I thought it would be cool to share some lines from some of are favorite movies. I'll go first. Everyone should know this one!" Say hello to my little friend!!!!!!" That's right! Tony Montana from Scarface. C'mon IC I know you've spent hours smoking that shit and watching movies so let's share!!!

I think we are going to need a bigger boat .

Is that how you used to run the good cop bad cop .

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

A couple of my favorites that spring to mind :)

there goes edro

Veteran
I think we are going to need a bigger boat .

Is that how you used to run the good cop bad cop .

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

A couple of my favorites that spring to mind :)

Came that close Bill to using Mr. Eastwood myself!!! LOL!

T

TrichyTrichy

" Your lying eyes, damn your filthy thinking lying eyes" (lol)

minds_I

Veteran
Ryan, some things in here don't react well to bullets

Don't knock rationalization, where would we be without it? I don't anyone who can get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations...they are more important then sex.

This is a good game, it's called "The Truth"

Astrodome? You can't grow a good hot dog indoors. Yankee Stadium. September. The hot dogs have been boiling since opening day in April. Now that's a hot dog.

Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My brother and I used to say that drownin' in beer was like heaven, eh? Now he's not here, and I've got two soakers... this isn't heaven. This sucks!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
" I just came up here to show these dead asses how to start thinking about having a good time."

" Jesus I'm 25 lbs overweight, I can't take a shot to the ticker like that. I felt plaque flowing again."

"What did he do sheriff, bank robbing? Bank robbin'??? That's baby shit compared to what this dudes doin'".

"I'll be along shortly, just gotta stop at the local puke n choke and throw some groceries down my neck, come on Fred we got to roll."

there goes edro

Veteran
"Look at you! You used to be the prom queen, now you're just the prom fiend!"- Pookie

"You mean you were whistling HELP, come get this bitch off of me?!"- Imma Get U Sucka

there goes edro

Veteran
" You see! You give em a lil rap on the beater you get a lil respect around here."- Ike Clanton
"Oh yeah, you're so worried bout Sonny. He's gonna follow in your footsteps. I can see it now, Money Makin' Sonny!"- Uncle Ice

Latest posts

Latest posts