What's new

Drought

madalasatori

Veteran
I’ve been speaking to a couple of people who reckons there’s been a drought in recent months. I don’t buy weed so wouldn’t know, has anyone else been finding there’s a drought in their area? From what I was told it’s probably a knock on effect from the lockdown earlier in the year preventing growers from getting supplies etc

Green81

Veteran
Mega drought in SE no import and limited Home grown. All the shops have a mad rush for COCO etc.

superx

Veteran
Its quiet scarce here in Ireland and no signs of it getting better, I know folk who are paying 350 yo-yos for a oz of mediocre...

We go back to lock down mode here tomorrow midnight for 6weeks , your not allowed too travel beyond 5km unless there special circumstances, they will be bringing in on the spot fines for those who break them.

superx

Veteran
Its quiet scarce here in Ireland and no signs of it getting better, I know folk who are paying 350 yo-yos for a oz of mediocre...

We go back to lock down mode here tomorrow midnight for 6weeks , your not allowed too travel beyond 5km unless there special circumstances, they will be bringing in on the spot fines for those who break them, check points all over the show....

superx

Veteran
I should have enough to keep me going until they find a vaccine.

When ever that is...:dance013:

I recall the last lock down ,was grim times for a lot of people.

Logistics and inflation not helping most....

mack 10

Veteran
You would have the vaccine?

They gonna have to hold me down.
No way they putting that shizz in me.

Even the guy who invented the pcr test said
Under no circumstances should that pcr test be used for infectious viruses as it was not made for that.

superx

Veteran
No mate, I have no intentions of getting the vaccine fuk that....

Was trying to give a rough time frame for when ever I start to run low, just means its time to germinate more seeds lol.

Should be close to doomsday

need4weed

Veteran
In the SE, it's about but you have to be quick if you're offered a box. Goes like hot cakes. Shortage mostly due to lack of important. With france in a 2nd national lockdown things wont be getting better anytime soon. Homegrown doesn't support the domestic market. Also a few large scale ops have been taken down too

Green81

Veteran
I thought the Albanians were doing some big grows but hard to get into the UK.. . Prices for good hash have gone up 50% in the SE

madalasatori

Veteran
Saw my guy tonight and he said people that normally buy a quart are buying an ounce or two in anticipation of the inevitable lockdown. He reckons it is worse this time because people that ran out in the spring are ensuring they don’t do the same again

It seems to be a sellers market out there

Green81

Veteran
Saw my guy tonight and he said people that normally buy a quart are buying an ounce or two in anticipation of the inevitable lockdown. He reckons it is worse this time because people that ran out in the spring are ensuring they don’t do the same again

It seems to be a sellers market out there

Agreed.... if your lucky:petting: enough to get a few ounces, jump on it. Just had to pay way over 100 for half a Moroccan