What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Akss

Still got some nice size plants there star...full of bud how many times a day you feeding?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All that matters is the ability to grow uncontaminated fire. My room was tidy a decade ago. Today not so much

Nice job w the finishing crash.... u got it dialed in... I wish I had more room, but I’m doin what I can for my set up... if I can pull 6 outta there, I’d be happy.... I just dnt have time to babysit... I make it home here and there and hope for the best.... I’m at week 4 now... as of yesterday.... I’m running them off tap water instead of r/0... I’ll be pleased if they dnt sprout flowers from the timers being outta whack from the power outage... fingers crossed ?

Still got some nice size plants there star...full of bud how many times a day you feeding?

Roughly Twice daily

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning Star!

We are getting some snow this morning. How bout you?

My Navy Cross females look just like the tall ones you posted. Hoping they fill out like yours did. You smoked that yet bro? Lol

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet... Nice job on the switch to coco :good:
It’s nice
Morning Star!

We are getting some snow this morning. How bout you?

My Navy Cross females look just like the tall ones you posted. Hoping they fill out like yours did. You smoked that yet bro? Lol
I just brought some out of the bin yesterday to hand to my son for trimming today I will sample my first fatty

Good Morning Guys!:blowbubbles: Coco super easy one formula for veg and flower...drains real quick out of the container after feeding, Also I can use straight tapwater I don’t even check the pH..yah we got a dusting of snow & the road crews are out

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Navy Cross >>>
picture.php
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Nice pics Star.
I'd like to have a look at that under the microscope.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics Star.
I'd like to have a look at that under the microscope.

hey you ever try making diamonds think i might give it a try for edibles. no over powering flavor of chlorophyl or terps. gonna try it here from this little slab from od trim. just pulled out the oven
View Image

^^^ Nice slab ... I haven’t investigated the procedure in depth , they crystallize in liquid butane? something like that? I’m curious...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m trying to get back some reasonable levels of energy And let my injury heal much as my body will let it , which means cutting back on the dab during the day in the very least because that just leaves me paralyzed

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ah shit i shoulda researchd. figured purge out first get it stable form. might have to retry. yea i dont dab much went through that faze rocks the lungs

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah shit i shoulda researchd. figured purge out first get it stable form. might have to retry. yea i dont dab much went through that faze rocks the lungs

Vape It’s actually easier on my lungs, it’s just I can’t handle the potency anymore and also the actual quality of the high is much brighter with flower in my humble opinion...I just consumed a delicious entire joint of Mac number one