Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with....

Thread Title Search
Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2020, 11:31 PM #171
moose eater

moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Reminders.... via musical interlude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QwvqKMXhL8
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2020, 12:01 AM #172
moose eater

moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzmobile View Post
Your description of "a smaller shiny centipede of sorts" sounds like a symphylan. It is not a friend.
Garden Symphylans

The fliers are most likely going to be fungus gnats or root aphids. Fungus gnats are easier to control.

A tip of the hat to Mr. Vonnegut
Hey, I couldn't get your link to open here, but I looked at trout's YT of the same critter you'd named.

What I saw here was darker, had a definite shiny aspect to a part of its body (that may or may not have been a moment of angle and reflection, but I don't think so, and was larger than the white-ish critters in your link(s).

I've been going back regularly and looking for movement.

Another shop stated that the source I got the clones from had a rep several years ago for gifting people the bonus of spider mites and more in their clones.... But when a person needs something, they need it, and so I knew to look (even before the other shop's report, based on my existing knowledge of the frequency that persons receive clones from retail outlets with 'hitch-hikers' on board).

So far there's no visible movement. Though my eyes are not what they once were, and I'm overdue for a new [pair of glasses.

I'll give the leaves and stems of all of my harem another foliar spray of Spinosad in a couple days or so, maybe less..

Perhaps do the Azamax again in another week, again at max strength of 2 TBS per gal. of H2O.

It's one thing to bring in critters on new clones. It's a whole 'nother to have the bastages infest/infect my relatively clean girls that already lived here.

Shop apologized, but I don't think anyone there hasn't heard it before, nor do I think anyone there is going to lose any sleep over it.

A friend from the bush advocated for me to go back in and demand freebies, but my [plate's pretty full right now, as it is, to go wasting energy on a dead-end road of trying to get compensation for something that this shop has reportedly been doing for a long time now.

So the little buggers will die one way or another. And into the horizon we go.

Onward.

And thanks for the links, both of you.

Old 10-29-2020, 12:11 AM #173
moose eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
After reading and scanning images, I'm thinking it -may- have been a silverfish, which was one of my initial thoughts, but it sure looked to motate like a centipede, and fairly quickly.

Thanks trout.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:02 AM #174
Teddybrae

I must be caught in a chrono-synclastic-infundibulum! The headline of this thread focuses on prostate cancer and today we're talking about musical interludes and insects. Huh?
(the hyphenated words above are Vonnegut's from "Slaughterhouse 5")

Old 10-29-2020, 02:09 AM #175
moose eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybrae View Post
I must be caught in a chrono-synclastic-infundibulum! The headline of this thread focuses on prostate cancer and today we're talking about musical interludes and insects. Huh?
All part of the cancer ride, Teddy. Are you offended?

Old 10-29-2020, 02:15 AM #176
moose eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybrae View Post
The insects are relative to a medical clone situation; new squatters in what will (hopefully) be providing a matched CBD to THC extract.

The music is about reminders of what we have, versus what we think we have, and meditation in general.

As was the reference to the accident on the way home last night, which indeed, ended in a DOA, per the report this A.M. (Another person not valuing others, to the extent that a risky move killed a person who was where they should have been, doing what they should have been doing, if not for the impatience of the driver who caused the wreck... and lived).

But as another privately noted, we have 5-7 persons in this thread who have survived prostate and other cancers to different levels of success, and are all sharing their experiences and knowledge about their 'walk' through it.

As the other person privately noted, that's a hell of a club with success stories and some serious sources of hopefulness.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2020, 03:43 AM #177
OkThen

OkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to allOkThen is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
Not sure what happened to the original entry, seemed to have pulled it down for a while. More recently, a new one is up in it's place:
https://cannapedia.me/citric-acid-extraction/
Hey Gry,
Thanks so much for the updated link. I had been doing only one run with the herb, it seems to work well, but with the clarification on the updated link I should have repeated the process at least once to get product with increased potency.

Old 10-29-2020, 05:51 AM #178
moose eater

I found this page this evening, re. decarbing with an electric pressure cooker or InstaPot.

Things I knew -nothing- about until Weez mentioned an instaPot...

For me/us, a pressure canner is either my 1-galon UK-made camping pressure cooker that can be laid on a bed of coals and automatically and relatively safely cooks at 15 lbs. pressure even on a camp fire, or my 22-qt pressure canner that has jarred up bear meat, jelly, and numerous other things.

The InstaPot was a new phenomenon to me, let alone the whole decarbing process that uses one.

https://bethehippy.com/3-ways-to-dec...eed-infusions/

The use of the InstaPot is further down the methods, as in 'last', from what I saw, and no matter which page I clicked on tonight, most folks seemed to think grinding buds into something tiny, like a grain of rice, was proper.

Wondered if a person can't get uniform heating without making the pot so.... battered.

What ever.

Anyway, if there's anything out of place or incorrect with the method for the electric pressure canner in the link above, please, someone say something...

Back to reading now, in anticipation of extracting both high CBD oil and high THC oil, and getting this thing going as soon as the rest of the equipment arrives.

Old 10-29-2020, 05:59 AM #179
moose eater

Note that at the link above, the part that had me wondering o this is good advice or not, was where they had the instaPot set on high for 40 minutes. That seemed like a long time to gently heat some flowers.

Anyone? Is this a guaranteed CBN outcome. or safe and pertinent instruction??

What I do here HAS to be done right, and needs to be as potent as it can be, whether CBD or THC, as this is what I will be relying on for this part of the effort.

Old 10-29-2020, 06:15 AM #180
moose eater

The source the previous link was using...

Maybe the winner, of the sources I have read this evening...

https://steemit.com/marijuana/@rebec...hemist-s-dream