What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do common people think about weed tokers in spain?

I was wondering cause of how much spains cannabis movement is growing, what do common people think about people who smoke it? What does employers, neighbours and everyone else think about it?

Well

From my perspective it´s like this, A lot of people smoke and those that don´t at least don´t care so much,, but maybe im just lucky with some "good" people around me :)

kaochiu

Veteran
Just my opinion. In Spain you can get the whole spectrum of "attitudes towards" most things, but cannabis being an illegal substance, doesn't go well with official papers, like getting a driving license or a mortgage or including it in your CV.
Social statiistics: Highest percentage, about 80%, don't give a damn, then 5% believe it's evil, 5% believe it's divine, 5% are not too sure of anything and 5% live off it.
In general, people with uniforms are more likely to disagree with your cannabis usage. In particular, Well said well.