What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

slipdefeu

Was wondering if it was like that.... fools gold?
Hello comfy markoth, yes exactly.
after buying them, that's also what I said to myself when I looked again and insistently at the rare shots of the mom used in the cross.
hoping to be wrong...^^

this year I made a few packs from inhouse too, including pkb and remix : all of them beautiful plants but lack of power and taste (diffuse/light compared to the smell)
i also popped 15 of their freebie mix and clearly found other platinium crosses among those, same observation.

I spoke with a "new breeder" recently, who told me that he used this type of plant for breeding but that he fixed these defects by mixing with some tasteful
suddenly, it gives less desire ^^

peyote purple were all like that, frosty as fck but hairy trichs, lack of everything.

mix2.jpg

picture above is random ihg mix bud, frosty but lack of potency/terps

mix1 1.jpg

mix 1 2.jpg

Pics are blurry but u can observe another frosty plat mix from them,
on the other hand this one was really not bad in the end, it looks like he had taken the best of both parents, karma i mislabelled and lost it :/

slipdefeu

@negative37dBA
nice one for sure ;)
sometimes it is difficult to be objective about a selection of glitches, this is precisely my reference ;)
the attractiveness of the specimen compared to an opening of a gg4 jar,

I'm not looking for something close or similar, but something that makes me vibrate at least as much to put aside :D

negative37dBA

Veteran
@negative37dBA
nice one for sure ;)
sometimes it is difficult to be objective about a selection of glitches, this is precisely my reference ;)
the attractiveness of the specimen compared to an opening of a gg4 jar,

I'm not looking for something close or similar, but something that makes me vibrate at least as much to put aside :D
I am thinking this is translated. I don't quite know what your saying. I hope its good thing tho...there really nothing you can say bad about the Glue. :p
Have a good 1. Peace, negative.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran

budsicles

A lot of these super frosty strains have very long skinny trichomes. IMO, this is not desirable except for pictures/clout. The stalk of the trichome is waxy and mostly inactive. The majority of the cannabinoids/terpenes reside in the trichome head/bulb. This is why so many of the new ultra frosty varieties are disappointing people when it comes to actual long term smokability. Also why the modern industry is jumping from one gorgeous hype strain to another, without much staying power.

I think Instagram narcissism is taking the cannabis genome in the wrong direction. But we are seeing a pretty good rise in thc levels and it's easier to get clones than ever, so I won't complain too much.

Last edited: