What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Ever Newbie Summer Bud Contest

Kalyx

Hey there,

My name is missing as well from the list.

The grow log is linked on my signature.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
OK, thanks for letting me know! I added some more names to the list...

Keep 'em coming!

theJointedOne

Veteran
right on Payaso...

I do think many of the folks with less than 300 posts may have been growing outside for sometime...but i guess they would be cool enough to take their name out of the hat if they weren't really new to outdoor growing.

Much respect!

MHBGuy

I have completed my grow report, and it looks OK when I hit submit and then review, but when I try to come back and look at it later under "user menu - my strains" it still shows "waiting approval", then when you click the link it says "sorry unable to locate."

Might be completely normal, but thought I would give you guys a shout just in case. Thanks.

N

NoSocSlic

Judging is starting up soon. I just wanted to shoot in and thank ICMAG for allowing this contest to happen and congratulate everyone who finished their grows. I had a lot of fun, and it was nice to have something to inspire me to do just a little bit better. Good luck to everyone and happy growing!

Kalyx

Congrats to Canabuz, MHBGuy, NoSocSlic and any others the have completed their grow logs for the competition. Thanks to ICMag, Payaso and all the others that made this competition happen, its been a fun ride. I have completed my grow log as my plant was chopped down yesterday. I do plan to still provide one last update with a smoke report but that won't happen before close of the competition on 9/30.

Summer Newbie Bud Contest Grow Log
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288285

Good luck to everyone participating, hope all is good and green for all of you and yours.:tiphat:
-Kalyx

MHBGuy

Congrats to Canabuz, MHBGuy, NoSocSlic and any others the have completed their grow logs for the competition. Thanks to ICMag, Payaso and all the others that made this competition happen, its been a fun ride. I have completed my grow log as my plant was chopped down yesterday. I do plan to still provide one last update with a smoke report but that won't happen before close of the competition on 9/30.

Summer Newbie Bud Contest Grow Log
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288285

Good luck to everyone participating, hope all is good and green for all of you and yours.:tiphat:
-Kalyx

Same to you, Kalyx. Nice job on your log and grow also. Best part of the whole project has been enjoying the fruits of the labor. All the more so as it has become a true labor of love once again.

Payaso

Veteran
Well, the time has come for a vote!

I will post the list later today or this evening!

epicorchard

Well, the time has come for a vote!

I will post the list later today or this evening!

Most of my strains won't be finished for almost a month, thought we had more time. I'll talk with my Chem Dogs, but I'm pretty sure they march to their own beat :)

N

NoSocSlic

Most of my strains won't be finished for almost a month, thought we had more time. I'll talk with my Chem Dogs, but I'm pretty sure they march to their own beat :)

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56638&pictureid=1325909&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

I think the timeline for the newbie summer bud contest and the summer outdoor contest are different. They started at the same time but I would imagine the end date for the outdoor contest is stretched out a little bit.

Payaso

Veteran
I'm working on it!!!

Lots of incomplete grow journals so I will send reminders to those who forgot before we vote...

Payaso

Veteran
Well, I let this vote go on a bit longer than usual, hoping for more voters...

And now the results are clear!

Kalyx 1st Place!

MHBguy 2nd Place!

hicksticky 3rd Place!

Thanks to all the participants, you put a lot of work into these grows and it's time for you to contact OldPink and claim your prizes!!!

Many thanks to the contest supporters, SeedBay (OldPink and Clarence - BushyOldGrower BOG Seeds and MedMan Seeds

Happy growing to all!