What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sunset sherbet

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard the gelato clone is the best from this cookie/ sunset sherbet family line,,,any info on the gelatos?

ganjahblessings

Any one know if the cuts of Sunset sherbet are the real deal at harborside in San Jose? I'm interested in getting it, but never went thru them

Bud Jones

I'm running a Jack Sherbert cross from bagseed ..and some Sunset Sherbert outdoor.. I'll post my findings .

supervince

So I've heard there's 2 cuts of Sunset Sherbert- the original release and then now there's one that is supposed to be Sherbinski's personal selection and it is supposed to be mostly sativa in experience.

Anyone know any info on this?

SocalNugz

All the sunset ive seen was very sativa smelling an tasting.
Reminds me a lot of jack herer actually.
Wouldnt surprise me to know sherbinski has a private cut.
I think what he would say is ya there are 2 cuts, the real one(his) and the fake one....
That seems to be cookie fam standard operating procedure for these situations.
They dont release cuts to the general public EVER. 99% of the sherb clones out there are bagseeds maybe a very very few are real thru private shares to people close to the fam with plenty of cash to kick for a cut but they arent sharing it either, after all why make the goose that lays the golden eggs worthless by giving one to everyone? Thats not how the cookie fam rolls...lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's the better clones. The gelatos , the sherbet or the cookies (animal, forum, Jigga)?

If you don't mind me asking

Thanks

RSG

well the gsc has a very indica dominant buzz. not too sure about the pink panties. i wouldve thought it was leaning more to the indica side. just seems to stretch a lot

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
SS out

picture.php

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
After many ss grow i have to say that this cut is very special,compared to goriila glue have more bag appeal (really frosty and rock hard nugs),good production (about -20% compared to gg4 that is an heavy producer),strong structure,very good potency and an awesome sweet gassy taste/smell

picture.php

Ran her before and tried many results the single cola results were amazing for some reason was weird...almost like a completely different pheno but all from same momma....tasted like tootsie rolls and anise

Dr.Snow

sherbert in bay

sherbert in bay

anyone growing the cut from PCG ??? they are reputable imo , thinking of doing a run in 6 weeks of her

Homebrewer

Veteran
My first run with her. At harvest she's got a creamy, sweet earth aroma that's quite strong. Just caked in resin.

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Sunset Sherbert is Pink Panties x Original Thin Mint GSC. Here's what Jigga said about the lineage: "Bermesse male x floridah kush "back" x Florida kush. Gave her the name #PINKPANTIES because of her amazing pink hairs and her sweet juicy fruit smell. # PINKPANTIES X #THINMINT = #SUNSETSHERBERT"

Wonder if it was Reefs Bermesse.
Love jiggas spelling.

Latest posts

Latest posts